Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What season you like most? - Minitokyo

What season you like most?

What season you like most?

Winter
24 votes
Spring
16 votes
Summer
10 votes
Autumn
18 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Lum-sann

Lum-sann

A Gentle Flower

I like Winter and Spring what about you? ;)

Autume and spring! XD

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

winter is my best choice...cause' it's soooo mysterious, full of emotions

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Winter and Spring

Winter for its bleak beauty.
Spring as a time for renewal. Although allergies in the spring/summer season pain me greatly OX

Probably like winter best, since I live in Canada eh? :P

B4K4

B4K4

Shaman of Ice

I love Winter!
Cuz it's so cold and white and clear ^_^
Though the darkness isn't so nice :\
But Winter is my favourite, none the less! :D

Signature Image
You can kill with any emotion... But only love, can truly save someone

Autumn and winter

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Winter!
is the coldest and thats why its the best!

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Bazaa

Bazaa

The lifeless Kid

Spring for me. I can't stand too hot and too cold weather, and Autumn is kinda sad for me because Winter is coming.

No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Haha, I was actually thinking about this question not too long ago. When I think of the four seasons, I immediately dismiss Summer, because I hate being hot and swimming, and dismiss Spring as well because here in Australia, there's nothing particularly special about the season.

I've always been a fantasy-genre type of guy, so Winter would be my choice since it's associated with cool characters all the time, but again, in Australia, not only is it cold, there isn't even any snow to compensate. It's just barren. I'm really bad with cold too, which is why I'm always wearing a jumper or something, even when it's 40 degrees in the middle of summer ^_^'

So finally I settle on Autumn. In anime and other tv shows, Autumn scenes are always my favourite, because all the trees are casting their brown and red leaves onto the footpaths, and it just looks so beautiful. And realistically, the temperature in Autumn is quite stable too. So Autumn is my favourite ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

spring calm and nice

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

I like Spring and Winter! XD

Hrmm... inappropriate section, Lum-sann, don't you think ?

I like winter more than Autumn season. ^^ Love to play on the window panels and draw. Brings out the warmth of the human soul too. ;) I am a water/earth natural... so water, ice, vapour or mists and clouds are a sure hit...so that makes me my answer here. Lol.Don't know if it makes sense here. Gomen ! ^_^'

Besides, been about to see the Northern lights is a big dream come true. A super cool idea too for my photograhy section. ;)

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

I love winter
although, during summer more girls dress less outside :D
still, I like winter better, because It`s not hot and I`m a hot guy, it`s beatiful outside and there are no mosquitos that suck my blood.
I don`t know why, but they love my blood.......

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Spring! ;)

I was born on the first day of Spring soo... xD
*lol*

Spring and autumn.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

i love spring not too hot not too cold hate the polen and ants tho :/
but hey cant win em all

Generally speaking, Autumn.

I live in Ohio, so that may influence my decision. In California, it would probably be Winter, due to how less extreme the cold was and how it wasn't so horribly dry. As a professor of mine once said, you had access to every sort of terrain in California. But since the beaches are crowded during the Summer, the mountains are best.
But that's in California, here the foliage and cool weather make Autumn the best. Though in the Spring, there's a lot of interesting animals, and I like the women's fashion during Winter (except fur, ugh). I generally don't like Summer, too hot.

i love the winter! is dark and sad..... U_U

in my cuontry we only have summer and winter \'cause spring and autum are not good defined

so I choose winter : ^_^'

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

I prefer summer! ^_^ I love how the sun is shining and the skies are blue with puffy white clouds, in my area, it\'s not too hot usually, so the temp is quite reasonable. Spring is too rainy for me... even when the cherry trees bloom, it\'s beautiful but the rain often ruins it =.=\'\', and so is autumn too rainy and windy, also since I\'m not well suited for cold/chilly weather and temp...winter wouldn\'t be a good choice for me. xD

Autumn.

Not too cold and calmness of the season is simply surreal.

Autmn. A good season for romance ^^

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Spring is the best. I cant understand why anyone would prefer the cold winter! You probably cant do much in the chilly snow. I would rather stay home than to catch hypothermia. I for one thing, enjoy the warm season like Spring or Summer to relax. Since I live on the earth's equator, the tropical season makes it hot and wet all year round.

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

i love winter, but in my country there\'s only 2 seasons, relatevely... I mean, summer n winter, literally, becuz is more windy than cold, but is a cold wind.-_-

Hot is almost unbearable becuz no matter how many things u do to stop it, u will get hotter than ever.~_~ :(
Cold u stop it with 5 shirts on-

hehehe
take care ;)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.