Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Userpage Freezing - Minitokyo

Userpage Freezing

page 1 of 1 17 total items

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Its confirmed; all userpages are now frozen. Nothing adds up at all. Even new guestbook entries and forum threads do not display. You can check by going to the member page and look under any member's last online time and comparing it to what is displayed on their userpage.

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

Yup, can't reply/post in anyone's guestbook T_T. Another problem for MT staff to resolve.

*Hmmm, I also would like to append this case. There are times (and now it's frequently occuring) when I clicked my 'control panel', it says There was an error with the database. Please try again later. as shown below (click the thumbnail for larger view)
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8793/mtproblemzu6.th.png

I don't know if it is also happening to other members. But I'm pretty sure it's a MT Bug.

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

Quote by orpheuzYup, can't reply/post in anyone's guestbook T_T.

You can't via the bottom of the userpage, but it's possible to click through to the user's guestbook page, eg http://hamstersanonymous.minitokyo.net/guestbook/ and then select 'compose guestbook entry' and then make your post there. It shows up correctly on the guestbook page, though the userpage itself remains frozen.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I've already brought it to attention of the mods, it's not ALL member pages it seems to be a random occurance to me...in the sense that some work, some don't. I've also noted in my bug report the "Last Online" in userpages is not updating either, we'll just have to wait till Sheqel can fix it for us. So hang tight, everything gets fixed. :)

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

It gets better; you cannot make direct guestbook posts from the userpage to those who are not on your contact list.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Well i seem to have no problem writing guestbook now.... no you must regiter before posting... thingy
But still my page is outdated O_O

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I seem to be having this problem too, but not only with userpages. Problem also occures in the galleries, first the avatars don't show up until you reply, and then I don't see my post of course. But I understand it's being fixed. Forums seem to be fine for me.

fluke

fluke

Ok, this problem seems to have alleveated itself, but I am no having a different problem. I just made a comment in a guestbook, where it should have been merged, on their user page it does not show the merged text, however if you open the guestbook you can see it there.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

but, will those post still be there, especially in certain forums, after it's been fixed?. mine is affected too, strange....

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I can't add images from others to my Favs and I can't read the new comments other members made.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

is anything still 'frozen'?

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Yup, i've posted on pegassuss userpage http://pegassuss.minitokyo.net/ and it doesn't appear. It does in the 'view all guestbook posts' though.
She's on my friendlist, so is it related to that ?

Eheh, i love that 'preview' userpage indeed :)

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

I pursued the scientific method, and tried another member on my friendlist (flyindreams), and the message doesn't appear in the guestbook either. Guess it's a friendlist related problem (since it seems to be working for members who are on watchlist and members who aren't in any list).

fluke

fluke

Yes guestbook entries on userpages are frozen still. However if you visit ONLY the guestbook itself you can see all comments made.

Edit: Also I believe there is still a problem with the "last online" on the userpages, it does not seem to update properly still.

I got notification that I had 4 comments but when I opened the page, it said "No comments yet" O_o

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

Quote:
I got notification that I had 4 comments but when I opened the page, it said "No comments yet" O_o

I experience this problem too.

not only the last online has problem but all the time update in MT, i've visited a scan and post a comment and it's 13s ago >_<
after i've posted it, then 13hours ago....when i visit the scan from my gallery post link, it appear, but by go straight to the gallery and click, it didnot appear +__+

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

hows it now?

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Its still a lil frozen... but it only occurs in some.
Which includes commenting on artworks^^

yep, i can't post on anyone's guestbook anything either

fluke

fluke

Yes, same goes for me, everything on the userpages still appears to be frozen.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

u.u; hows it now?

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Still seems to be not working, I just sent a message in Revan's guestbook, and it doesn't show up directly on the userpage. Sorry Sheqel.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

o.o hard to exterminate big this one is u.u

what about now though?

merged: 09-17-2006 ~ 06:49pm
ive enabled extensive database error reporting for a while. whenever the latter happens again, could you post the exact error? =)

merged: 09-17-2006 ~ 06:50pm
ive enabled extensive database error reporting for a while. whenever the latter happens again, could you post the exact error? =)

fluke

fluke

Userpages seem to be Unfrozen now, I can make comments and see them again.

Edit: However when I tried just now to comment in this thread this is what happened.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/6701/untitled1ri8.jpg

I had to hit refresh to get it to go through. As you can see, it put the thread page on top of an error page, all in one.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.