Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the start of a w juliet group - Minitokyo

the start of a w juliet group

Tagged under W Juliet

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

hei - iv looked around all the m.t. groups here ^^ an iv noticed ther isnt a w-juliet group... so yuruchan an i hav decided to start one ^^ an we wer wondering if ther wz anyone who would think about joining... an also the name that the group should hav =) we wer thinking about... MakotOitO-taku or... itOmakotO-toku... but any suggestions are nice ^^
much thanks!
m.i.a. & yuruchan

mor info on w-juliet ^^ [at the request of ai-chan]
w juliet is a manga [yeah... ^^''] amano makoto is a guy who wants to be an aktor, but his father wants him to inherit their dojo. makoto makes a deal with his father, saying that he kan bekom an aktor if he graduates from high school as a girl an no one kan find out about his sekret.
while at his new school, he befriens miura ito, the evr popular tomboy. while at her [miura's] house, ito discovers makoto's sekret. she promised to keep his sekret an the two bekom... somsom ^^ k so... not saying anything else about w-juliet haha! you guys kan read it for yrselvs ^^

lovecards

lovecards

Reborn :)

Hum... can you talk a little more about that?

Happy to be...

Member of :UserpageSkinsDesigns;JapaneseLover;Wing-lovers;Sakura;Braziltugado;Oldsters.Signature Image

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

okay... iv updated mai... beginning
all people who would like to join... please let me no ^^
much thanks!
m.i.a. ^^

merged: 09-18-2006 ~ 05:04pm
kyaa~!
no one nos about or likes w juliet? ;_;
m.i.a.

Ok! We can talk here! YAY! hmmmmmm.... i wonder... CAN you change the name? I have no idea..... Oh! So i have some awesome anime/manga pic sites! so we can find W J pics!

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

yuruchan ^^
yayayyaya! um... wen posting piks an stuff from other sites... all we need to do if giv kredit back to the site right? oh an i think i hav one other member =p
m.i.a. ^^

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please don't create a general forum thread to advertise groups.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.