Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm new, hello there! - Minitokyo

I'm new, hello there!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

LastExil3

Noir

Hya I'm Martin, 18 and from Germany.
Started watching Anime wtih around ~14 years and am now a complete Maniac :P
Since I've got a big weakness over cute Anime ladies I'm here now, I hope I'll be able to make some friends and maybe someone here is from Germany too?

hiya Martin! welcome to MT. :D

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

hi welcome to mT post a lot and make friends! enjoy ur stay here.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Nice to meet YA hope you have fun here at MT and great to know their are great Anime fans all over the world.

Quote by LastExil3
Since I've got a big weakness over cute Anime ladies I'm here now, I hope I'll be able to make some friends

My God, we've got the same problem! I would fight entire armies and wars just to get a cute anime girl! We should be friends, my new friend, for i think this is the start of a beautiful friendship. Also, i like last exile alot, one of my favorite animes! Wow, we already have 2 things in common! Hope to hear fro you!

LastExil3

Noir

Sure thing, I'm active in just one other Anime-related Forum yet, so this will be my second I guess, great to have found some friends already, yay :D

welcome to MT...and i hope that we could be very good friends and have some fun bye sharing and showing our collection of cute anime girls...i want to see your collection...take care and good bye...

merged: 09-19-2006 ~ 08:27am
welcome to MT...and i hope that we could be very good friends and have some fun bye sharing and showing our collection of cute anime girls...i want to see your collection...take care and good bye...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.