Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Being naive is good or bad? - Minitokyo

Being naive is good or bad?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

um... hi
I wonder if this is the right place to post...?
well, anyway..
I just been wondering that is it being naive's good or bad?
What make u think of "naive" when u're told by someone who likes u or who u like? no matter, friends or someone with a deeper relationship...

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Generally it is bad. Why? Because you are easily fooled by many things. You shouldn't be fooled by what everything seems. You have to be able to determine what the problems are and stuff.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Naivity can be a good thing. It is a sign of a person who trusts what is around them. The danger lies with those who would take advantage of the naive person. Yet the second you stop trusting these bad people, you are no longer naive.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

hotaru-chan! ^^ osashiburi ne~! ^^''
eh to... wen somone kalls you naive... its kind of like theyr kalling you innocent but in a badd way... chotto muzukashii ne ^^'' its like.. yr baka about kokoro no koto... nya? ^^'' i hope anata wa atashi no koto ga wakatta x_X haha ^^'' muzukashii to omotta yo x_X haha!
m.i.a. ^^

i think its bad coz ITS just not normal

When pple call you naive, maybe it means you take the thing too lightly and your point of view never take any precaution... Maybe they were advising you to think more deeply and carefully look at something... But being naive is not really a bad things, sometimes being naive make your life more easy also! Naive people dun think too much and wun suffer within it and thses type of people give me a feeling that they are harmless, i would want to get close to such people, want to protect them!

Quote by ToshieWhen pple call you naive, maybe it means you take the thing too lightly and your point of view never take any precaution... Maybe they were advising you to think more deeply and carefully look at something... But being naive is not really a bad things, sometimes being naive make your life more easy also! Naive people dun think too much and wun suffer within it and thses type of people give me a feeling that they are harmless, i would want to get close to such people, want to protect them!

Well naive people are peaceful people and always thinks thing black is black and white is white... never thinking that the cour could be tainted.. Being naive isn't a good thinking... many would just step over you or take advantage of you... but that doesn't mean that all people who seem to think naive are really naive... being naive is a good disguise to hide your true feelings or intentions... They are probably the most cunning people O.O

So back to the question good or bad? i will lay it to the good side..

Signature Image
Newbie at work
My Artworks: Haruhi's Busy Day At The Club & Suigintou

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Haha teasing naive people is actually fun...
I usually tease a girl cause she's so naive...
she has shown me some vid on youtube about a bird who fall off from a mountain cause he thinks it can fly and she thought that he still lives...
Right now she is mourning about some 3D bird who has commited suicide...
Hahaha...
i know kinda cruel but it is fun...

Meow~

cygnet

cygnet

:: Out Of The Box::

I don't find being naive is a bad thing. I think naive people are adorable, and I love getting along with them.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Well, from your own viewpoint, being naive probably isn't so bad. Ignorance is bliss, that thing. If you don't know that you are being taken advantage off then you don't know and don't care. What you don't know can't hurt you. It depends on the morality of the people doing the advantage taking.

Its just embarassing when innocent naive girls mentions things that they don't know have a dual meaning. Its difficult to keep a straight face in such instances. Or you make a mild joke in the passing, asuming your entire audience know the innuendos or euphemisms, but if they then ask you to explain it...then you're bummed.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

Theres a difference between naive and optimistic, just like theres a difference in cynical and pessimistic.

Like all things in life, there needs to be balance. You can't be too naive that you get duped all hours of the day, you know. But at the same time you need to be able to trust people.

For instance, I'm a negative person (being negative is bad, don't be negative...it is bad...) that only trusts my closest friends. I should be more positive...

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

I have a friend who's extremely naive. In girls, I think it's kinda cute, but, you just gotta watch out for them, make sure no bad guys take advantage.

Naive person is bad and is in good in different angle.
For example a naive person have less difficulty in their live.
As for a person who is a very are very realistic will have a hard way of living. For example they may tend to be calculative.

I think although I am not very sure, being not thorough in my study of the bible that one point which is contradictory in the bible is being naive. The forbidden fruit is on the tree of knowledge. The knowledge is therefore the reason of their expulsion. Therefore the bible seems to make the point that knowledge is bad and naivety (to know nothing) is good. However, the bible seems to make the point that knowledge is something that we exist for.

Being naive is a bad thing, but i like naive people.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.