Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Long series or short series? - Minitokyo

Long series or short series?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Shinigami-Hollow

Shinigami-Hollow

Bankai Master

Hi all, Which do you prefer to watch long series that almost always have filler episodes or short series that stick to the plot and leave you wanting more?

I prefer long series cause you can get more to watch but sometime you get mad filler episode that spoil it *cough* naruto *cough*
...Short series aren't so bad but they almost all the time leave you wanting more or leave you feeling dissapointed.

pikapu

pikapu

Face Down

well, i think it really depends. like, sometimes alot of stories and plots should end a bit quicker cuz sometimes its hard to deal with a plot and make it a lot of episodes... like, maybe, if a series is 13 eps and people want it to be 26, it would be harder to stretch the plot, and some episodes r boring or uninteresting. on the other hand, the longer series has a more complicated plot, so its better to stick with alot of episodes.

im confusing myself at the moment...

Do you feel like a man
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now
as she falls to the ground?

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

i prefer some short anime than the long series, but i don't like if the series is too short and finished too fast, at least more than 10 episodes

Signature

i prefer long series. short series too fast ending. I like when anime have many many parts.

i prefer short series because the long series never ending.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Duplicate of this thread: Do you prefer long or short anime series?

Please remember to search before creating new threads.

Signature Image

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Quote by fireflywishes Duplicate of this thread: Do you prefer long or short anime series?

Please remember to search before creating new threads.

Ditto that, this one's closed and others are directed there.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.