Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Snake is Here! - Minitokyo

The Snake is Here!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

You know its kinda funny how I have already posted over a dozen wallpapers here yet I have not made an introductory thread.

Well as you know my name is Oroichimarux and though it says in my location: Japan....I just want ot set the record straight that I got confused when signing up here because it said list your origin NOT location and even though I have never lived in Japan I put Japan down because I have Japanese blood.

I really live in Hilo, Hawaii in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Uhhh lets see, my interests are varied yet few to mention because I tend to get bored. I like to draw, bowl, golf (if there is time), I recently got into watching Japanese Dramas, oh and yes I used to collect statues. One of my friends said I was a Statue Otaku. Uhhh graduated from college December 2005 and have been looking for a job ever since. So to pass the time I have channeled my energy into making wallpapers! Other than that I just mosey around the house like a lazy guy.

I really enjoy the atmosphere here because everyone is so warm and complementing. I used to get pretty harsh crituqes from friends but here I haven't really recieved any, I just get compliment after compliment.

As some of you can see my wallpapers tend to lean more towards the ecchi side (probably because I got no girlfriend...yet) and I am really trying to curb that habit.

Other than that I am glad that so many people here like my work and I hope to be here for a long time to come, thanks!

hiya! enjoyed reading your introduction! :D

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

WOW~nice introduction....

konichiwa! nice to meet you. great you've an interest in japanese drama. sugoy, sugoy! is it dorama? that's the true otaku i've meet so far. emm...never mind, ecchi is o.k. as long as it's not too pervert (in a sense of hardcore types). it's just an appreciation of beauty....i myself don't have gf too and i'm not pervert either.

oh, one more. i'm a friend of Imashitowareto too.

have a nice day! mata aimasho!

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.