Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem with Favourites - Minitokyo

Problem with Favourites

page 1 of 1 15 total items

My account ussually (in fact, recently) shows me this message:

Database Error:

The follwing errors occured:

id: Variable id must be numeric

This happens a lot when I use Favourites, sometimes happen when i clicked a link. I use automated login, and when i see gabysango2011's "autumn princess", i left comment and add it to my fav. then this happen. the upper left screen seems to slide and fit into somekind of frame. The table with the username, parther and links, and service announcement shrinked. Some parts appears to be cut off.

Oh yeah, I use opera

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i havent had the option to be able to add gallery items to favourites, the only user options i have is well Download =/

I havent had this problem till recently. I am using firefox, although that shouldnt matter should it?

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

what is the URL it says id must be numeric?

aunesto

aunesto

---A-unest-o----

ayudenme I cannot enter my procases out[spoiler]

rasengan

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I still have the problem with the Favourites. The favourites button appeares after I write a comment. If I don't write a comment I can't fav. And I must write a comment on my own submissions to see if someone wrote a comment on mine..

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

On a related fav-problem note... I keep getting notifications for favorites that I'm receiving on my recent wall, but they're not showing up on the left. As more notifications come in I'm going slightly crazy.

http://hinatatian.minitokyo.net/
http://nyuu-chan.minitokyo.net/
>> Holic Illusion by flyindreams

It happened a few days ago with another wall of mine as well, but corrected itself fairly quickly -_-

I have problem with fav also. I wanted to add the pictures to my favourites but I found the fav button nowhere O_O I refreshed the page again but still nothing changed.

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Quote by staokmuoryaoI have problem with fav also. I wanted to add the pictures to my favourites but I found the fav button nowhere O_O I refreshed the page again but still nothing changed.

I just wanted to state that I too do not see a favorites button. Though I did notice that it's happening on newly submitted walls. The older ones which I have never looked at before still have the favorite button available.

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

the favorites button should be showing correctly again.

I have kinda similiar problem too. When adding something to favorites it gives me this:

"The following errors occured:
id: Variable id must be numeric."

I'm also using opera.

merged: 10-11-2006 ~ 09:44pm
Still not able to add favs.
When I click add it gives me this:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k224/quantixar/ERROR-1.jpg

Yeah, I get this as well. But it's not only for adding favorites. I tryed to go advanced.. for adding a reply and the same message appeared(database error). I think it might be something wrong with opera, which i am using. I can't add to my favorites but it seems i can quick reply only.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

well..! nothing is wrong with mine...maybe i was not really aware of it..! though i added some pics to my fave and nothing of that sort happened..! i'm using firefox as well..! maybe try using fiefox..! ^.^

Signature Image

RatKiller

RatKiller

Free Riot

same as quantixar...DB error...what's the problem?

Konna mon ka!
Yaru ki nee no ka?

T_T

merged: 12-20-2006 ~ 03:53am
LOL

merged: 12-20-2006 ~ 03:54am
EU SOU BRASILEIRO E N

ya i cant find the button

merged: 12-26-2006 ~ 06:03pm
i cant add ir

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.