Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do with a Series after you've finished it? - Minitokyo

What do you do with a Series after you've finished it?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

LastExil3

Noir

Supposing that you downloaded a complete Series, FMA for example (51 Episodes), what do you do with the Files after you're done watching it?
I personally kept everything on my 200gb HD until it was pretty much filled up~~
Then I started burning some Anime on DVD to get new space, because I didn't want to delete my precious Series (Got over 30~~).
In the end I got fed up with DVDs, because most Anime are larger than 4.5gb and I ended up with buying an external HD with 320gb, where I now can store all my Anime on - and can even take them with me wherever I want :)
It wasn't too expensive and I think that's the best solution for me - I just can't delete a good Series (Deleted some which I'd definitely never watch again).

So what are you doing with your downloaded Files (If you download and not watch online in low quality~~)?
And do you prefer DVD-Releases as I do, because they're sharp and normally feature pretty good subtitles.

(Hope this belongs to this Section and isn't that technical of a question to belong to the Hardware one~)

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i burn them off to DVD :p

doesnt matter if they take more than one disc, just use another one duh >>;

but i prefer to buy the series as well if i like it (and if its available Down Under ;))

Not too sure if this kind of discussion is allowed on here, and mentioning groups is a no-no too :p

Signature Image

If I loved the series, and it's liscenced--I buy it. I usually keep the files for the series I buy on burned dvd too--it can be nice to have the backup, but otherwise, I figure if it is not worth buying, then it's not worth keeping either, and delete.

when i watched the series i recorded this series to a dvd. and after some time i watch again :D

LastExil3

Noir

Well if it doesn't belong here, a Moderator might switch it to the right one I guess.

Hmm, buying the shows is a bit troublesome for me here in Germany and I'm still a student additionally but maybe I'll buy shows later in my live, because I'd never cease watching Anime :P

Bleh, dl, then burn to DVDs, many series are like 26 eps or 24 long, so usually it will take up 2 DVD-Rs, of course its depending on the encodes, quality, and whatnot.

Don\'t matter, ive a countless supply of DVDs in ma home. lol

Cheers.

LastExil3

Noir

I burned DVDs first, too.
But I really watch alot and I have to pay quite alot for DVDs here, so an external HD was the better choice in the end..

left it in the HD and try to find a good wallpaper from the anime I've just finished.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

left them in HD (especially the fave episode) or just delete them if i\'m not too interested to keep them
or if i really like the series so much i\'ll buy the dvd or just burn them :D

LastExil3

Noir

Quote by L-H-Rleft it in the HD and try to find a good wallpaper from the anime I've just finished.

Well, my HD wasn't big enough for that after a while xD
And I'm collecting Wallpapers ect for my favorite Anime, too. I got all the Soundtracks of my beloved shows :)

If its a good enough anime watch then till i know every line ;). Of course, burning helps too. Watching an anime from the computer screen isnt the same as a nice t.v.

i burn them when download them...'cause i watch the series on my Divx DVD player...and when i finish it...i bring it to my friends...but i only keep my favorites...

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I burn them to DVD's, because I download more than 4 anime at a time and my hard drive is getting really full XD Usually I watch the series over 3 times : first 2 times by myself, then I corrupt a friend and watch it again XD

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

it depends. if the anime is not nice to watch i will delete it a way but that most probably wont happen. i will burn all my anime into cd and keep it.

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

if it\'s good i\'ll save it to my HDD, and keep it :)

Signature

I keep them in my external hard drives if they were somewhat mediocre or I didn't watch it at all. I have a 160gb and a 320gbs external hard drives so I have plenty of space :).

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

when a series finishes and inpaciento does not have a good end and I look for information to me on if vq to aseguir or opens one pelcula in the amyor of the cases I buy the game for play 2 but it finishes almost always or or by halves and I am satisfied :) :sweat: :D

hello to all that they pass it well

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Go watch the movie, like I did with FMA.

What I do with finished anime is categorize it into stuff I probably won't watch again in which case I'll burn, stuff I like and might watch again which I put onto my 250 Gig hard drive, and stuff that are my favs which go into my 180 Gig hard drive. However, it's always sad to finish a series.

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

I usually save it, and watch it again if I feel like it. But if it's really bad, I'll delete it. And if I fill up my hard drive...I burn a series onto CDs, or I delete some of the worst ones.

Hi

I like to keep the anime that I have on cdrs even if I buy the dvds it's great to have a backup. ;)

if its a good series then i\'ll save it into my external HD. when i hv time i will rewatch it.

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

I would... Read or watch it again after some time... ^^

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

they man knows slo that I make if the series or me notermina comienso look for if depues is something because you remain with one interrogate that you do not know that to do but there is end or no longer I look for nothing and I put myself has to see another thing or something that this srie that prepares vistoo makes haste to me interrupido :)

hello to all that they pass it well

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.