Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do with a Series after you've finished it? - Minitokyo

What do you do with a Series after you've finished it?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

If it suits my interests or become one of my faves, I'll burn it on CD-RW or buy it when it gets licensed.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

SailorStac

SailorStac

Dakishimetai no ni...

I burn all the anime that I dl to dvd's. Good or bad I like to keep them and share them with friends. Sometimes they like ones that I didnt, and vise versa. My friends and I have a share regaurdless of oppinion agreement..lol. :) At first I kept every thing on a hd. I have a 150 and a 250, but I acctually filled both up so I had to resort to dvd's. Not just that but hd can crash eventually, so dvd's are a good back up. And if I realy love a series I do buy the official dvd's.

Quote by LastExil3
Well, my HD wasn't big enough for that after a while xD
And I'm collecting Wallpapers ect for my favorite Anime, too. I got all the Soundtracks of my beloved shows :)

Yea I do that too. :D My Ipod contains nothing but music from my fav anime. Plus I collect any wallpaper I find of my fav animes. I love looking at them with my screen saver! ;)

Signature

I keep it on the hard drive first, and then as i run out of room, I burn the ones that I\'ve seen a while ago on to DVD. Recently I got an external hard drive, but its going to fill up very soon. I wish there is this bottomless pit for a hard drive that you can store everything in and never run out of space

LastExil3

Noir

Well, you could just buy a 1 TB external..but that's going to be quite expensive~
The problem I had with DVDs is just that some Series with 24-26 Episodes are about 4.7gb or kind and I would need a second DVD just for 1-2 Episodes..
I tried re-encoding and cutting the Previews and tuff, but that's a LOT of work and desynchronisations happen all the time..so the external is still the winner :)

if i really LOVE this anime i'm going to create a homepage about it because i like to share informations with others. if i liked the anime then maybe i'll look it again

LastExil3

Noir

Making a dedicated Homepage is great :)
Well there are a lot of Sites which offer Reviews and stuff about a lot of Series ect..

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Quote by SheMiRuif i really LOVE this anime i'm going to create a homepage about it because i like to share informations with others. if i liked the anime then maybe i'll look it again

Same here.

Of course, if the anime wasn't that good, I'd delete it.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

I would probably keep it somewhere till a time when i would feel bored, then i would just watch it again to relive the wonderful scenes and enjoy myself. I dont do this for every series though, just those that i think is worth rewatching

I cant bring myself to delete any anime and since it costs way to much to buy a new HDD every month im stuck with the write everything to dvd option. It's quite a bother now that the dvds are starting to stack up, i dont know what to do anymore

LastExil3

Noir

Hm, I paid 150 Euro for my 320gb external ~~

Generally, I keep them so I can watch it again when I want, also I burn them to sell them to my friends, the price depends, really....

Hm...I usually just burn it to a CD and move on to the next series :) ...which would be why I have so many CD's at home... ^_^'

If I like it especially I buy it on DVD. If not, I delete it. In any case, the files I have on my computer are all off a friend, and he puts them to DVD after downloading anyway.

WEll unfortunately I don't keep em cause I don't have burnable cds cause I have no money, plus my HD gets filled fast so I hav eno choice but to delete them. So I upload them to a site like megauplaod so I can redownload thema t my leisure.

kimmy77

kimmy77

All Doujinshi

I burn them to dvd, then I watch it all over again. -.-

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I don't download them on the internet since I have dial-up and it will take an ultra long time to finish download one episode. T_T If I did download a series on the net, I would still keep it on my comp or just save it in a disk. LOL. XD

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

honestly, there would be no point becase you know everything that's going to happpen, might as well just delete it or burn it onto cd so you can make more space to dl more :D

well, i usually save it up in dvd or something.. just in case i want to watch it again.. but it depends on the anime i guess.. i save up all of my favorite anime, makes me feel awesome? lol

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

pffbt xD Then I watch it again! That and save the episodes of the series to a disc (or a lot of DVD-R's or CD-RW's that I steal from my dad... >_> ) It helps clear up the hardrive a little...especially if its 160gb >_> but I do not have a lotta anime's on here so I have no worries since I only took up 29.4gb so far. But, yeah, I watch the anime's all over anyway XD

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

Sakura21

Sakura21

LukeXTear

I burn them, and if i ever get my hands on the actual series, i just give the dvd's away to those interested in watching new seires ^-^

Two 500 GB internal hard drives, ftw.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

if i like it, i'll get it on dvd, if not well then it'll be deleted

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

If downloaded, I either just delete it or burn it to a DVD disc as information instead of DVD format. Just depends.

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

LastExil3

Noir

I have a DVD-Player which is able to play Data-Formats (Divx/Xvid Format)

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.