Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do with a Series after you've finished it? - Minitokyo

What do you do with a Series after you've finished it?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 91 total items

i burn it to DVD, but m considering getting an external hardrive to store all of them in:) but if i really like a series, i'll buy it...

if i am downloading a series i erase it and then wait for it to come out on dvd so i can buy it, when i finish buying it i every now and then might pop it in to show it to my friends but mostly i move on to something new

hey man! whenever i complete a series...one that left an impact - i save it and usually watch it again with someone who hasnt seen it! :D

Valcrion

Valcrion

manga otaku

I burn it onto a DVD and keep a collection or loan it to friends. I rarely ever rewatch series because I don't have the ability to watch a whole series when I know what is going to happen. Maybe if the anime or manga had a lot of fanservice, but for regular watching, I would stick to the new stuff.

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

If it's really, REALLY, bad then I'll delete it as soon as I can to free up room for better shows. But if the anime is really good, I save them, and burn them onto dvd when my hard drive gets full...

Hi

I burned them on dvd or I store them on my extra 200gb HD
but the very special series for me like FMA, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, NGE i just buy them

DVD. burn it. my 250hd cannot support all the anime i download. i'll rewatch any of good series if i don't download any new series.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

burn it to DVD cause my HD doesn't have so much memory (full of anime pics ^_^;; ) i usually buy DVD, so i can keep it for a long time cause i plan to show it to my child hohoho....^O^

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

I tend to burn them (well mostly my brother since he has the burner but hey, I'll get one eventually) on however many DVD's it takes. After that if it was seriously good, I'll buy it (if it's licensed just because Japan imports are not cheap). I can wait for it to hit America. XD That and I already have a copy so it makes it easier to wait it out (Like Fate/Stay Night was released! omg! yay.)

After that step I tend to find wallpapers and fanfictions from the anime if I liked it and also I tend to write some fanfics so...yea. I also like looking for music (sometimes even buying it o_O if I like it) from the series and looking for images to add to my vast collection. I also like drawing so I'll sometimes draw from the images I saved onto my HD.

I burn everything off onto DVDs
The ones I like the best I keep on my external

hmm...if i like it i will usually burn it to dvd and put it in my collection..*creepy hand gestures* ;p

ellymate

loveless angel

i burn them off to DVD :)

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

Slothy7

MR

I copy it to dvd and store it ! So i can watch it agan some day

LastExil3

Noir

Okaaay..I didn't get your message really =)

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

I burn it off to DVD or I order it from Japan so I have originals :-) (now everyone is satisfied nah?).

I don't like piracy of any kind so it beats me :)

Doh some series are soooo damn long I want to buy HD-DVD to burn it :/

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

i burn it if it's good or not! XD

I normally get rid of them, and keep the ones i liked most only, i'm somewhat against dvd burn.

m24

I burn it after watch it and delete it from my hardrive and keeping my fav to watch some time later.

tianrey126

tianrey126

RAKISTA

I burn it to a dvd if i liked it......

The Body is but a Vessel to the Soul
A Puppet which Bends to the Soul's Tyranny

Signature

PROUD MEMBERS OF
:::FILIPINO COMMUNITY:::MUSIC:::FULL METAL FANATIC:::WALLS FOR NOOBS:::PERVERTS CLUB:::ECCHI CLUB:::FEMALE ECCHI FANS :::ASIAN PRIDE:::MT-PHILIPPINES:::

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by Ting-kunI normally get rid of them, and keep the ones i liked most only, i'm somewhat against dvd burn.

may i ask as to why?

As for me i store it in my dvd shelf, cause well i bought it :p

for series aquired through other means i usually backup to dvd, but i do that anyway regardless if i've watched it or not cause of limited hardspace, but i like doing that incase of anything that could happen in future to the computer (albeit it hasnt happened yet.............)

Signature Image

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 91 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.