Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Searching for new Admins & Mod - Minitokyo

Searching for new Admins & Mod

Group announcement by Higurashi-FanClub

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Ok 1stly i made this annoucement as..

- we lack admins for this group
- kairi and me hav to maintain quite alot of things
- im going 2 hav end of year exams and i can use com on fri,sat n sun only, which will stress up kairi well quite much
- kairi is inchange of the groups well skin as in look yea

and other reasons.. well.. this interviewing and deciding who would help us will take weeks or up to months..

Interviews we will be having
#1- A mod hu can moderate the group everyday
#2- An admin who can make higurashi no naku koro ni's summary well for the latest episode [ but since higurashi is going to end the work might be replace on finding fan-websites for higurashi no naku koro ni ]
#3- An Admin who can update the Highlighted Arts every week [ even giving a reason on why it was chosen ]

Well this is all for now.. well the interview is not much as an interview u hav to pm both me and kairi like which job u want
and we shall both discuss and see how u progress in the group than we will make another thread and the fellow memebers of higurashi fan club can choose who it is

it will take very long i can garuntee once this has finish we will end up with
4 admins
1 mod

any questions feel free to ask me if not kairi.. <--- plz forgive me for not discussing this wif u kairi! *bows down*

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

I volunteer to be an admin or a mod! I can definitely do the summaries, and I can probably update the highlighted arts... I can also advance theories, as I often hang out at animesuki forums where a lot of stuff gets thrown around.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

I wish I could help, but I am also quite busy, sorry.

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

ouh ... tobiasts might ended up bring another admin as it izz quite quiet here...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.