Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Having problem with clouds - Minitokyo

Having problem with clouds

page 1 of 1 7 total items

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I tried again and again but I still don't get how to make the clouds,can someone teach me or maybe recommend me a site that shows me how to do it?Please and thank you.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Good-tutorials.com and search for "clouds". ^_^

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

You can always download cloud brushes... Or you could use a tutorial. Or just google "[program your using, example would be photoshop] cloud making tutorials" Here's one for photoshop --> click here But I'm sure there are better ones ^^

well i use a wacom graphic tablete, it helos a lot to this kind of things...but in general you can use the blur, sharpen and smoodge tools. you may use the 2dartist electronic magazines, they have great tutorials on this and many other subjects.

Clamp draw clouds in Tsubasa very well. You can see and learn alot from them.

The best is to download cloud brushes. Look in the deviantart directory and search for clouds

browse.deviantart.com/resources/application(...)

Well, since I'm too lazy to get cloud brushes, I usually use a large airbrush and kinda paint in circles with the mouse, and then blur and smudge a bit.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.