Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Add to Favourites option not showing - Minitokyo

Add to Favourites option not showing

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Hi!
The option to add a gallery item to favs is not showing and I can't fav anything anymore!
Is it just me or is there a problem with this? And if I'm the only one can someone help?
thanks

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Did you try going back to that gallery item you last faved? It should show up you faved it, and on your favourites page. For me it doesn't show right away after you click add to favs. I just faved an item 5 minutes ago without problems.

Either way, it could be a unique case and I could be wrong.

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

the problem is that I can't really fav anything... the option doesn't even show up.
it has nothing to do with faving and the gallery item not appearing on my favs...

Yamato-Kira

Yamato-Kira

Does war ever stop?

oh...well i thought that to but the fav button is under picture if you how i mean...under the picture...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm guessing that you can add to fav before this happens

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

nope, it isn't under the thumbnails... I know it was supposed to be there, I talked to some friends about this problem and they said that MT had some few changes while I was gone (oh by the way I wasn't online for 4 weeks/one month)
I'll take a screenshot soon and post it for you to see.

Hmmmm this happened to me a moment ago, but then I posted something and the option appeared :S

La felicidad o la tristeza dependen de la actitud de la mente
Happiness or sadness depend on the attitude of the mind

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

I cant see the list people who supposedly faved my walls.. And it still says 0 favs.

Exterminator

Exterminator

Exterminator

i don tknow, i just got notifications saying i got favs from people...

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Yes I got that too.. Then when I check my wall, it says 0 favs.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

So I guess there's two bugs going on...

But about the "bug" that Kairi originally posted about, it's not that the option is missing, it's just that it moved. Don't worry, it took me a few weeks to figure it out (yes, I AM that dumb). I made a thread about it, too, but it looks like that's died. {edit: Nevermind, read through some of the posts. That sounds like quite a problem.} So, to restate myself...

They moved the "Add to Favorites" option, which I think is very silly, since it serves only to confuse people and rather defeats the purpose of the "Options" section, which was, unless I'm wrong, put there so that all the options the user has when dealing with whatever page they're on is in one easy-to-reach place. So if it could be moved back, I think that would be rather nice. :)

I also think it would look better if the categories under "Submit" were each on a separate line, but then, that's in a different category entirely.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

you are right that for consistency purpose it should be in the options box. but if you tried adding a favorite lately, youll notice that it doesn't refresh the page anymore, but rather the link of the text only. in order to make this work i had to remove the other link. And people used the button below the thumbnail more.

merged: 10-02-2006 ~ 03:01am
and the button now showing at all should be fixed

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

well the problem was that the add to favourites option did not appear anywhere, not even in tis new place under the thumbnail..I mentioned it many times but it seems people didn't get it at all...
well I just came back from my 2 weeks away from MT and the option is showing now
thanks^^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.