Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Grudge 2 cast with EDISON CHEN and MISAKO UNO - Minitokyo

Grudge 2 cast with EDISON CHEN and MISAKO UNO

page 1 of 1 2 total items

set to screen in october, starring alongside Sarah Michelle Gellar will be canto pop idol singer/actor Edison Chen and AAA's female lead singer Misako Uno.

Edison is famous for his roles in the Infernal Affiars series as young Ming (Andy Lau) as well as Initial D's Ryosuke. Some viewers may have also noticed his appearance in Jackie Chan's The Medallion as a cameo alongside Nic Tse as waiters. His Hong Kong filmography is impressive as ever appearing as the main cast in The Twins Effect, Gen Y Cops, Moving Targets, Final Romance and also appearing recently in the japanese movie Under the Same Moon alongside Kubozuka Yousuke of Ping Pong fame. Misako Uno (Uno Misako...whatever you like X-P), being the cutie female lead singer of japanese 8 member pop group AAA...made famous by their song BLOOD on FIRE (theme song for the Japanese released version of Initial D live movie) as well as Hallelujah (japanese drama Gachibaka themesong), along with recent hits such as Let it Beat and Q.

I'm not really interested in this type of movie, but seeing the cast I think I might change my mind and show a bit more interest :)

Looking forward to its release! XD

Grudge 2 that is a scary movie right? *shivers*
ehhe i am looking forward to see more asian stars medaling with western stars... hehe
*puts in must watchlist.... *ponders* Adds fiancee must follow*

Signature Image
Newbie at work
My Artworks: Haruhi's Busy Day At The Club & Suigintou

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.