Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blissful Moments... - Minitokyo

Blissful Moments...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

when I can sit back and relax thinking of me and my feelings instead of someone elses...it´s nice when i get those moments...so..peaceful..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Lying outside in the grass, just watching the clouds passing by...

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

Quote by AceGunmanLying outside in the grass, just watching the clouds passing by...

me too! It just feels like you're drowning in the sky.. it's so huge.. the vast space of blue-ness..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i like looking at the clouyds.. but not the sun!! ><

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Sitting right under my mother, with her scratching my head. ^_^

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

Ahh, bliss .. we've had a rather long-distance relationship, you and I.

Sometimes when I've needed to unwind, I'd just go outside and stroll. Nowhere in particular. Often this has been in urban environments; I'd pass narrow back streets, desolate parking lots, churches, adult bookstores, warehouses, residences I'd look at all the different places that make up my city while the sunset came down. I'd see ugly things, pointless things, attempts at grandeur. And meanwhile I'd wander through my head, trying to see how things fitted.

Maybe this doesn't sound like terribly happy moments, but nevertheless on these walks I felt something like peace.

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

Every now and again I'm surprised by what I find as blissful. It's not a planned moment, just something that feels right for a brief moment, like all is right with the world.

I've probably had more of these moments on a sailboat, while sailing, than at any other time. That's the most common denominator.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.