Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Background (Help!) - Minitokyo

Background (Help!)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Akiravinoe

Akira

Errrr.... Sorry for question.
Where can I get nice Background to Merge with Any animechar?
Is there anyone can show me the site? or how?
I'm learning PSD7 but really confusing with Background XD

Arigatou

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

There really is no site that just provides backgrouds that I know of, you have to design it yourself, some of the wall has to be original :)

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Yep. Just mess around with various effects, brushes and stuffs.

Akiravinoe

Akira

Cotto, but still not make a sense, i need more unabstract Bacground like I Sakura's Tree, so i can add flowing sakura's leaf trough the wind, or a garden, sea, glowing moon or earth in the universe.
I can't find that Background around the net, I've wandererd in google or such search engine. Dakara, Are there somebody know where to get such background?

Akiravinoe

Akira

Or mybe just object? some art painting scan site? I'm not an artist can brush brautiful Paint, I'm just simple programmer and want to learn how to make good wallpaper T_T

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

^_^ dude don't give up :D if the time comes your abilities will show :P

No really the only way to make such backgrounds are:

A. Draw them yourself in Photoshop
B. Take a Stock photo and Make it look like drawn Background
C. eperiment with different techniques

Good luck on your way ^_^

Yup goodluck to you. I wish I could make wallpapers too but I have the same problem ~_~

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Limality gave a good breakdown.....u really gotto experiement...start off with simple BGs and work ur way up by using other techniques....try to find photoshop tutorial sites first....that should get u started...

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

If you are really stuck, one suggestion would be to collaborate on a wallpaper. Say that you like a waller's style, but don't know how to do it yourself. Ask them if they'd like to work on the wall with you. They do the background and you do the character placement, text, other design elements. It may be very helpful, and who knows, they may even teach you some tricks. ;)

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Asahi

Asahi

gone

Quote: B. Take a Stock photo and Make it look like drawn Background

but HOW .. can you give a tut for example ? xD

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Did you check out the tutorial thread?

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Asahi

Asahi

gone

^^°° .... i will do it !

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Asahi, if you got MSN, AIM, ICQ or YM contact me and ill teach you how to do that ^^ but im quite busy so...

It also helps to cut pieces of variouse objects, like trees, flowers and leaves from screen caps, other pictures or even look under google... The hard part is to make it fit and look like its part of the picture.

maqua

maqua

oh-so-innocent XD

one good way to make a background would be experimenting with teh filters. and messing around with the blending modes also help. and you should check out some photoshop tutorial sites, and don't forget the brushes!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.