Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Decipher this dream?! - Minitokyo

Decipher this dream?!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi guys,
Just yesterday night i had this dream. I dreamt of a used-to-be good friend of mine die :( :( :(

I woke up feeling shocked and super depressed. I am like: "what the hell?!"
Ok, this dream really scared the shit out of me and i got the urge to call up my that friend :x

So anyone can help me by deciphering this dream of mine? What on earth is this dream trying to say?!

First of all. This ain't a dream. It's a nightmare.

Secondly, consider some thought before you create a short thread asking members to post in. Perhaps you could have explain some technical details on what happened. This aint a joke thread rite ? You don't want short and/or meaningless posts.

Third. Wrong Thread.

Back here.

Perhaps, you are just been paranoid. Dreams are something that you did before, thoughts and even intentions you harbour. Why not try calm down, now, and recollect your thoughts on what happened. Sorry, that's all i can say for now. -_-'

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

That is too little information to even tell anything. Nightmare or dream, whatever you call it, it doesn't seem good.

Your friend died? Well, it is more of something of the past. You have to put more details.

Next time post in the more appropriate place -> Lamantations. Try and make the thread more meaningful and more discussiony (if that is a word)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.