Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Idol Galleries - Minitokyo

Idol Galleries

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I was wondering why we have Idol galleries ... I mean, I know Jpop and Jrock is often the interests of fellow anime fans. But seriously, since Minitokyo is getting bigger, it just seems out of place. Anime and Manga scans/wallpapers should be enough, there are many big forums out there dedicated just to Jpop and Jrock, asian idols.

Or if at least there can be an option to view the galleries without seeing Idol submissions. I find it annoying, because I have no interest in it when browsing here, and since MT is not fast at times, browsing takes more time, particularly in the male scans.

I just want to know, who else finds Idols a bit too much of an extra? I know I can't just say this suggestion with my opinion alone, wondering how other members feel about it.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I agree with you, Idols don't seem necessary to me on MT, it's not anything I browse for on here. I only come for the anime.

Yeah and whats with the mass amounts of male idols? Bunch of fangirls here? :) hehe. At the very least it would be cool to turn them off so you don't have to see them if you don't want too like you said.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

I believe Seiyuu and Jpop/rock is essential to the production of many an Anime. They bring the life of sound into every series. Besides, in Japan, many of these Idols have contributed to Anime; so its like a form of recognition, I would say.

But I guess some people are just not interested.... so like fluke suggested... you know.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

*sigh* I guess so.

Well I haven't seen as many seiyuu as jrock, maybe I just don't view the galleries at the right time.
Ah well, c'est la vie! :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.