Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Questiona bout downloading images, credit related - Minitokyo

Questiona bout downloading images, credit related

page 1 of 1 13 total items

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, I did a quick search and came up with no results. Last week when I was viewing images to download after hitting my Free Download Quota, it would display the cost in credits of how much it would take to download said image. This week, the credit amount only shows up once in a while. Is it supposed to work like this or is this a known problem?

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Your Free download quota is restocked over a 24hr period. When you have at least one free download it wont show the credit cost

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

My best advice is to probably count how many you have downloaded (up to 5) and then note down when 24 hours is up. Lately there have been a few problems with information not registering immediately and such, so it might just be a lag.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Err... that's not what I mean. Take a look at this pic here and I have the problem circled:
http://www.geocities.com/xjtchen85x/creditbug.JPG
Both pages were loaded within 1 second of each other and one shows the credit cost per download while the other one doesn't

Signature

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

it is like what Kuroimisa said MT is a bit lagging in information to register immediately...
so basically while one artwork has not recieve that info yet.the other might just receive the info in that split second when you click to that page :)

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

im having the same proplem. i was on a while ago and it wasnt there. was on last night and today, and i saw it on 1 download!also the pictures that i want to download are like a few 100 weeks old while 1 or 2 are 87 weeks and then a few very recent, and the download cost isnt there at all (the recent 1s make sense, but the older 1s dont) and yes, i did wait 24 hours. any ideas?

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

If you refresh the gallery page of the item now showing credits, does the credit number show up?
If you could post a few links to items not showing the credit number, it might also help.

here is a link to a page that i found (sorry if this is a bit lat, but my internet connection has been a bit picky as to when to connect and for how long)

Hellsing by babyboy0852

I experiance the same problem and it's not just on recent posts some are a couplr of days old.

merged: 12-11-2006 ~ 08:11am
if you want a example tihe page doesn't tell me the cost of the image and it is 17wk 5d old.

MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE 03 by Scampi

I had this a couple of days ago but all of a sudden this week it fixed it self magically. Dunno how dunno why so maybe give it a day and see what happens

i keep clicking on the image but nothing heppen it keep asking mi to report to the bugs

I stil have the problem sometime if I wait after 5 minutes it appears, though it wasn't their earlier.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.