Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GITS:SAC BGM Songs Question - Minitokyo

GITS:SAC BGM Songs Question

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Can anyone tell me the name of a particular song in "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" (first season)? The episode's name is "Meme" (the fourth or fifth episode, I think), and it's one of the best ones, where superintendent general Daido has all those crazy attempts on his life by people saying they're the Laughing Man. The song in particular is playing towards the end, where Aramaki and Major Kusanagi visits Daido in the hospital, and then they're walking out to the parking lot. It's a woman singing it. I don't know the lyrics, but I do remember her repeating the word "fascination" a lot. If anyone could help me, thanks.

Fusion-Ha

Fusion-Ha

DoATec

can't say for sure, but i guess she is Origa. there are alot of her songs in gits ost. such as songs from openings for both seasons.
or that could be Ishiwatari Daisuke - Lady Fascination i just don't remember was that song in ost...

a match for me you are not

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Fusion, you obviously have no clue what you are talking about; leave the music question answering to the experts :P The song is "Velveteen" performed by Ilaria Graziano, who supplies most of the vocals for GitS SAC. Origa only does the OP's for both seasons. The song is track 8 on OST 1.

By the way AnAmethyst, that's episode _6_ "MEME". I also don't know where you get the "I do remember her repeating the word "fascination" a lot"... it's only used once in the entire song. Guess it's been a while since you heard it?

Either way, you now have your answer ;)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.