Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free your Inner Waller - Minitokyo

Free your Inner Waller

Group announcement by Free--wallers

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Hello guys...^^
I know most of U are pretty busy around this time...^^
Dont worry, its not a right-away contest...

Im sure that all of know that Celestial-Luminese is our beloved Sister-group.
I am here to notify all of you that a sister-affie contest will be held soon. The actual date of the contest is Around October where the first round begins...^^

Contest name: Free your Inner waller

Hosted by:
Celestial Luminesse & Free--Wallers

Rules:
#1. No Collabs.
#2. Anti-Friend-Rate
#3. Nothing against MT Policy is allowed.
#4. One wall per group member.
#5. Wall must be larger than 1024x768

How it Runs:
#1. We need a total of volunteers for this contest. Both from Celestial Luminese & Free--Wallers.
#2. We will sort them out according to numbers & artistic levels into 4 groups or more. Groups contains members from Celestial-Luminese & Free--Wallers.
#3. 1 Captains will be elected to be in charge of each group.
#4. Members can have their own team names^^
#5. There will be about 3 rounds or more going on. At each round one THEME will be announced and ONE GROUP will be kicked out.
#6. In the end, the LAST ROUND. There will be only one team left. The team members will compete against each other. ^^

Points/ Rates:
#1. Judges will be in charge of rating each wall individually. Then, the points will be add up and averaged along with the non-participants rates.
#2. For Vector artists & Doujinshi artists. U can all rate too. The same. Rate each wall individually and the points will be averaged.

Explanation:
Meaning that each member in each team will have to have a wall for the contest.
Every wall will be rated individually and the marks of all members in ONE group will be add up & averaged.

So, in order to keep your group in the next round. The stronger members will have to help the weaker members so that U can remain in the next round.
Like I said the points will be averaged.

The Prizes:
Winning Team
Winning Individual(Last Round)

These will be selected throughout all the walls that participated
(all the walls)
Best Creativity
Best Technique
Best Concept
Best Overall
Most Unique (by CW)
Hot Prospect Award (aka Most Improved)

Conclusion:
To help members improved by helping each other.
To tie the bonds of the members^^

Those who are interested. Please reply via this thread so I can put U into groups. The contest will began around October. The deadline will be about 3-4 weeks later. Im positively sure there will be enough time for everyone. So, I hope everyone can participate^^
I am really against rating given because HE/SHE is A FRIEND! I hope there are no such happenings.^^
Rating is smth like this---> ?/10

EDIT!
If U are a member of both CL & FW, dont worry... ITS NOT A WAR! *screams* Members from CL & FW that are taking part will be MIXED UP*read this* So, meaning one group contains members from CL & FW. so, it doesnt really matter which group U will be in. ^^ *
Get it? ^_^'

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

I would like to participate, it sounds interesting ^_^
nice idea...etou....you can only be in one group, I am right, right? and also either for free-wallers or CL?....hmm, I am in both groups.....this is probably a difficult situation, maybe..I don't know ^_^

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

hmm......i dnt rly got a full grasp of the rules but..sounds fun X=D , count me in Rikka-chan , oh ya~ , we have to create a new wall , or use an old wall?

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

hummm.. whenever i see the rules it reminds me of W.A.R or the Battlegrounds at AP. but i've never joined something like this before.. sure, count me in. i wanna feel losing. >:) october is long enough for my hand to heal.

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

I haven't joined anything like this before either and I would love to participate as well

Signature Image

GodFatherGFA

GodFatherGFA

/ -+|*Eternal Dreamer*|+- \

Concept is very nice but Im way to scared I will tear down the groups point with my average works... its the problem I also described on the wallpaper I made as dedication and stuff... eep... dunno.

Something does tell me join GF , just join but i dont know.. bit scared :/

Signature Image

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Go ahead and join! Anyway, I\'m the judge for the individual points. =D

Signature

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

I'd love to join but Oct is such a bad time. T_T
I can\'t join, exams! :( Damn I wanna join! *cries*
Ooooo Can I be a judge?! *happy*

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

Count me in! ;)

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

okay let me see i only used the net once a week , if its okay with you then iam in.... :)

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Oh this is so W.A.R-ish :3
I\'d love to participate
I got a question, ...it is a wallpaper per member or per group :S
Anyway I\'d love to participate!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

i want to join! But I can't! *kills exams*

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

@schwindelmagier:
The members from both group will be mixed up.^^ So each team have both CL & FW members^^ Theres no difference actually^^

@Uchiha:
Great! XD New wall, new theme^^

@Blue:
Glad U can join^^

@Cherry:
Great, another member in XD

@ani-chan: The deadline is around November...^^ Join la... >_<

@CD: Yay! XD

@Loverdollx: Oh, its fine XD Im sure U can make it XD

@Naomi-chan:Wallie per member^^

@Kubinaruto: Join la T_T

love it, love it! but why october? D: that's when my major exam's started! gaaah!

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

m.... lets see october right? well i have my exams there but i\'ll try to join in! :D
but i can\'t get the information given ^_^\'
+ i\'m both member with FW and CL so what should i do?
ehehe gomen if i\'m to stupid to understand things ehehe :D

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

GodFatherGFA

GodFatherGFA

/ -+|*Eternal Dreamer*|+- \

I'm in!

Signature Image

sounds like fun XD id like to join if thats okay :D i hope i can make a wall by then ^_^' this is a good idea for the teams and groups :) hope it goes well ^^

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

Well I would love to join but I don\'t know how busy I will be then. I haven\'t had a chance to make any walls recently. :sweat:

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

I'll sink down the group I enter in, but yeah, I'll try. :D
Just hope the deadline isn't too strict... are three weeks a good basis-time? >_<

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

nahh not me.
currently still in major depression. XD
lol. will be busy chilling out with friends after pmr. woo!
anyway, have fun and good luck guys! ^_^

ooh, count me in :) id love to participate :D i wonder what the theme is XD ~^^

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Well, just count me in. I'm also an average waller. I try to finish up my assignments and projects ASAP.

Signature

um...i am not sure, i have got exams around oct-nov, so i won\'t be making any wallpaper then, but i\'ll take part if there is excepting of doujinshies, i\'ve got lots of doujinshies to submit, or perhaps i can help in judgeing, i'll love to do that, please let me know
pikac

Uah this sounds cool, but I'm not sure if I can join the contest. School has been really killing me and I have so little time for computers and graphics. And I haven't been doing any walling for quite awhile, so I might've lost my touch. XD

But I'll see about it. ^^

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.