For all Minitokyo Members:[Story Game]

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Cancel

For all minitokyo members meaning anyone that is outside this group can play it too ^_^

Hehe it is actually a small story game project ;) I initially wanted to play it when the group is bigger but well i am just too anxious..I just hope that people would enjoy it and have fun :)

Rules:
-This game is for fun and enjoyment so quit harassing or jeering.

-To give your answer just post your right answer on the contest thread.. In an event whereby you want to change your answer please edit your post and not post another..

-Answer can be in multiples on which it will be said during the start of that part..

-The game is based on points ranging from -5 to 5.. so basically you can skip a question or participate on later... but do take note you might be at a disadvantage, so participate regularly to win..

Well i hope that is all the rules... And it would great if you can invite others too play the game :)

Ok ill just quit jabbering and start the game:

Part I: The beginning of Everything

Dammit my butt hurts. "Ouch!", ok that came slower then expected. Using the brown gargoyle statue before me as leverage, i pulled myself up. Slowly i register what just happened..i do not know how i got here. A faint memory of being in great pain and just going blank was all i could remember. This is getting creepy, got to get home to my long awaited bath. I scanned the area and frowned. Unsastified, i took a better look a second time. How did ever end up in such a filthy and dark room? Was i being kidnapped? The place was empty except for the weird gargoyle statue and three different colored doors -brown,green and white- Suddenly the nauseating smell of the room caught on to me O_o Geez i got to get out of here.. The three doors seem to be unlocked.. Which door should i choose?

Options:

A- Open the Green door

B-Open the White door

C-Open the Brown door

Well thats the end of the first part so well post your answers for it, the answer for this part looks rather easy but it gets harder each time ;)

Answers will be revealled upon continuation of next part on which the computation of the score will be shown. Parts will be updating every week.

^_^ Have a nice day!

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Cancel

Hehe your dumb gameplans...

Answer: B-Open the White door

Signature Image
Newbie at work
My Artworks: Haruhi's Busy Day At The Club & Suigintou

• Sep 21, 2006

Kuro-kun15

Kuro-kun15

:Solitary Heart:

Cancel

o_o I think i\'m gonna go with the...

C- Open the brown door.

^_^\'

Signature
Thanks to lunagata for the siggy and avy! ^^!

• Sep 21, 2006

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

Cancel

A- the green door

it looks the most out of place therefore the most likely to get you out ^_^\'

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

• Sep 21, 2006

anime-boy

anime-boy

Anime-Boy

Cancel

I say open the C - the brown door.
reason: it is because the gargoyle is color brown.(that might be my reason to open the brown door. hope its right. >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Sep 21, 2006

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Cancel

B. The white door.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

• Sep 21, 2006

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

Cancel

B.The white door
I wonder why did I chose that color... ^^U

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

Cancel

A - green door

Cancel

ahh.. this brings back those Lone Wolf Game Adventures. *Was thinking Chocolates.* Thanks Hiraku-San ! ;) For sharing. XD

I'll go with the Brown Door.

C. Brown Door.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

• Sep 21, 2006

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Cancel

lol.

I think I'll go with the white door, since I like white.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

Cancel

White is the color of death in some countries, therefore i pick door B-white! hope you live for part 2!

Cancel

mmm...that a hard choice...mmm the green, white, or brown. I guess I go for the white one. Though I like the green color. Brown is ok. But again, maybe I should go for the green door. No, I going to stay with the first choice. The brown door not alot people choice that door. Maybe that the right choice. Ok, I going go agaist everyone that choice the white. wait the same with the green door. Not alot people choice that door. But again not many have cast their vote. aaaaahhh x_x I getting myself confuse and lost. Ok, fine I go for brown.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

• Sep 21, 2006

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Cancel

Okay, I'm just posting this so I can keep this thread in my thread list or it might disappear. I'm still keeping my answer.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

• Sep 27, 2006
Cancel

Ohhhh, late or not....sounds interesting!

I would choose the green one, just b/c its the most uncommon, but reading again, I choose brown. I'm paranoid and if you took the time to tell us the gargoyle was brown, then there must be a reason for that?

C- OPEN BROWN DOOR

• Sep 30, 2006

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.