Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's faster sharingan or shunpo (Bleach and Naruto) - Minitokyo

What's faster sharingan or shunpo (Bleach and Naruto)

Who would win in a fight?

yoruichi
10 votes
itachi
10 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Ok, anyone one who know naruto knows that the sharingan eye can keep up with very fast movement. however, my friend and I are discussing if shunpo is to fast for the sharingan to follow. I think it is. anyone else agree? Also discuss the poll. I think yoruichi since I already think shunpo is faster then sharingan.

Since the Sharingan can keep up with Rock Lee's insane, borderline-instant-teleportation speed, I'd have to say that the Sharingan could keep up with shunpo. The issue is whether the sharingan user can keep up physically. Since we're talking Itachi with his Mangekyou Sharingan, which he can use to all but kill someone by just making eye contact, I'll have to give him my vote.

One look in the eye is all it takes for a Mangekyou Sharingan user to defeat his opponents.

And we all know how Yoruichi is always wasting time chatting during battles. :D

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I really don't get these comparison questions. It's impossible to compare two techniques from different anime, as you don't know their strengths relative to each other. Compare Itachi, master of the Sharingan, to Yoruichi, Goddess of Flash, arguably the greatest Shunpo user. How can you tell who is stronger? How do you know that Itachi can even hit Yoruichi, a being that can't even be seen by living people except in special cases? And if they could actually fight, keeping in mind that Naruto battles revolve around strategy, deceit and cunning whereas Bleach battles revolve around sheer speed and power, how do you know that Yoruichi won't be instantly fooled and killed by mangekyou sharingan or similar genjutsu, or Itachi wiped out in one hit by Shunko?

So basically what I'm saying is that you can't compare the power of the sharingan to the shunpo, since they're from different anime. However, if you pretend that ninja and shinigami are equally powerful, that the strongest ninja is equal to the strongest shinigami, and that Itachi and Yoruichi are equally powerful, then I think the sharingan would have an advantage.

With shunpo, to me it seems like nothing more than a quick movement, used by all shinigami just as all ninja can move from one place to another quickly. Being good at shunpo simply means that you're faster at moving. In Bleach, most shinigami of equal power level can easily see how the opponent is moving when he uses Shunpo; Byakuya could easily follow Ichigo's shunpo, even after he released his bankai. Yoruichi seems to stand out, as Byakuya couldn't even begin to follow her movements. But as I said before, if we assume that Itachi and Yoruichi, both geniuses of their worlds, were equal in power level, then it would mean that Itachi shouldn't have a problem following Yoruichi's movement, even without using the Sharingan. The Sharingan is an ability unique to one clan, hence it is more powerful than an ordinary technique, whereas the Shunpo is a common, basic technique. So I would say that the Sharingan would immediately overpower a Shunpo user.

But looking at your poll, I won't say one definite answer. I don't think you can compare Yoruichi and Itachi. Everyone above has mentioned the Mangekyou Sharingan; if Yoruichi didn't know about it's ability, then she would probably lose. But if she did know, then following Guy's fighting style, she doesn't need to look at his eyes, she should be fast enough to avoid looking at them. And you can't compare Shunko with Amaterasu, as both are obviously powerful techniques, but again you don't know their relative strength.

So, to reiterate, a question comparing two things from different anime is pointless. It ends up being nothing but a discussion on who is cooler, and who has the cooler techniques. But if we did look at it that way, then I'll go for Itachi; he is way cooler than Yoruichi ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

Itachi was holding back on Kakashi with his Mangekyou Sharingan, he had no intention of killing in that episode. If he wanted to, he can turn into a hard ass and kill anyone. My opinion, i think Itachi can take on the Shunpo but there is no point since you have to be spiritually aware to see the Shinigami

What is it?

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

Itachi would win, because he's crazy strong. But Yoruichi could probably shunpo faster than Itachi could run/jump. So she could dodge his attacks. But if they make eye contact, Itachi would win right away.

Hi

Normal people can not see shinigami -_-

Even if they are ninjas ;)

So I vote for Yourichi :)

I totally agree with kyokujitsu about how you cant compare 2 different things. However I do know this is for fun and that its not taken seriously (I hope no one is seriously considering what would really happens if they actually fight) so I shall also vote. I will go for Itachi because he has a lot more techniques, which makes him more versatile and cooler (fighting wise) than Yoruichi.

Quote by EternalDark20303
Normal people can not see shinigami

Even if they are ninjas

So I vote for Yourichi

well that doesn't really make sense of comparing the 2 then does it? I'll give you a counter arguement, then shouldn't Itachi win because Yoruichi cant touch Itachi since she is a soul?

seven reasons why itachi cant win

#1 itachi cant see shinigami.

#2 even if he could see shinigami, he still cant preform demon magic and doesnt have a soul slayer so he would have to use physical combat in order to inflict damnage.

#3 itachi wouldnt be able to keep up with yoruichi because of shunpo (most users of shunpo compared to yoruichi are amatures and can only go short distances, and are unable to shunpo as often, or as fast as yoruichi hence "Yoruichi, God of Flash").

#4 if for some reason itachi could see, keep up with her, and could somehow harm her without demon magic or a soul slayer he would have to beable to survive her enormous spirit force (if you watch/read bleach you would know that high levels of spirit force immobilizes people with durastically weaker spirit force).

#5 Yoruichi's flashcry would annihilate itachi.

#6 if itachi could see, hurt, and keep up with yoruichi and activate his sharingan, it wouldnt matter becase yoruichi doesnt need to beable to see her oppenet 200+ years of experiance and the abbilty to sence spirit force allows her to always know where her oppenent is.

#7 if itachi and yoruichi were to cross paths, they would be in the living world and yoruichi always takes cat form in the living world, so if itachi starts fighting a cat he is obviously broken in someway, and needs to seek mental help.

Skeclipse

Eclipse d'Shadow

I think sharingan is the best...to me it looks much more faster and beter.
I agree with Enchanter \"And we all know how Yoruichi is always wasting time chatting during battles. \" ^_^'

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Sharingan *might* be able to keep up with Shunpo (if, let's say, Itachi can even see Yoruichi to begin with, her being a shinigami and all), but I doubt even Itachi could keep up with the God of Flash.

Signature

I disagree with the comment that Yoruichi wastes time in battle. While she was chatty with Soifon it did not impede her fighting at all and she did not appear to hold back. When she fought the Arrancar she did not talk at all. Considering Itachi's perpetually serious demeanour i think she'd take him seriously.

My vote would normally go to Yoruichi beacause even if Itachi could see her theres no way his body could keep up, but since theyre from different animes Yoruichi would have no idea that if she looks Itachi in the eye he'd kill her instantly and would probably get caught by that and die.

Quote by DroidekaMy vote would normally go to Yoruichi beacause even if Itachi could see her theres no way his body could keep up, but since theyre from different animes Yoruichi would have no idea that if she looks Itachi in the eye he'd kill her instantly and would probably get caught by that and die.

this is true being they wouldnt know each others moves. but this would mean that Itachi wouldn't know yoruichi is so fast. and he doesnt have that move that kills on 24/7 so after yoruichi is beating the crap outta him and he decides to activate it one of three things is gonna happen.

1. he is dead before he has the chance to activate it
2. he is dead before he has the chance to look her in the eye
3. he has it active but yoruichi at this point is moving at high speed, to fast for itachi to see let alone look in the eye so she continues with the beating. :)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.