Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think that there are Extendeds left? - Minitokyo

Do you think that there are Extendeds left?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 1 5 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

After Lodonia`s Lab was discovered and self-destructed, I started wondering if there are more Extendeds left. Those who left the Lab and were fighting in the war may have been the last ones, but the Earth Aliance lost the war and I think that those Extendeds are long dead. I hope that there are more Extendeds left since I love them, but due to the actual situation I can hardly think of one... so, what do you think?

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

hmm i don\'t think that there is any of them left...

I think there could be some left. After all, they haven\'t found all the laboratories yet... or have they?

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

i think theres no left but i bet EAF made another and more natural extended.....emmm like in gundam ashtray there is 1 extended showed......but i\'m forgot the name.....i mean the extended not only like phantom pain or drugie love

Very likely there are some left, that they restarted the project, or there was another lab. EA and BLue Cosmos refuse to use Coordinators or genetically-enhanced pilots, but they\'re the only ones who can use Gundam-type MS effectively. So they prob wouldn\'t have given up the Extended project completely.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.