Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vector: comment plz (McDull the pig) - Minitokyo

Vector: comment plz (McDull the pig)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Featuring McDull the Pig... dun feel lik explaining whos McDull... jsut a cartoon/movie from HK.... got a tiny blurry image from google (google image is so bad ><)

anywayz... i vectored this mainly becuz i need a "pig" for my english presedntation, and i kinda just amde a background for the whole vectora nd voila!

kinda rushed this vector considering i did 3 in one night =P but anywayz, im just wondering if this is good enough to submit...

if not, wut can i do to improve it?

i ACTUALLY wanna start submitting arts in, so.. this might be my first piece? who knows =]

[img=http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6344/mcdullpsddn7.jpg]

merged: 09-22-2006 ~ 11:54am
HERE

sry ppl bout the link... the above one is the corrcect one... =]

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I indeed know who McDull is :P

Anyway, the quality of the vector is spot on and is more than great to go ahead in the gallery. The only one thing I\'m not sure of is the Policy states submissions should be abstract, anime, game or seiyuu jpop related. I\'m not sure if that should include Chinese/ Honkie animation- so it\'s best to read over the Policy again (for future reference). Hopefully you\'ll get a more solid answer from another mod who knows for sure :D Nice work!

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

"game-related" + "drawn in the style typically associated with manga and anime" is what is said in the policies, but what if it's drawn in the style of typically associated with game-related characters?

comments on this matter is appreciated

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.