Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Cancel

Hello guys^^
Im your newest admin/ mod in Day-Dreamerz
I hope all of U are aware that the group is still existing.

Ive did a check-up & there are a propriate of 25 members but those that are posting in the GB are only the admins!
Im sure that Cherry has already made an announcement on this...
but the activeness had only stay for like 1 day?

Once U have joined the group, U have the responsibility to carry on the group activities & obey the rules!
Whether U are an invited member or U are a hot-shot admin somewhere, Im sorry but U have entered the group willingly & U have the responsibilities to carry on!

Im not sure whether all of U are reading the announcement or basically ignoring it.
But the activeness is getting worse & worse.
Cherry said it nicely but Im afraid all of U ignored it.
At least I hope U guys can try to be considerate about the admins feelings. Its hard for them to even maintain the group now!

This is the last & final warning! I really hope U guys can be active. I'll be purging members 4 weeks from now.
New members will be invited to replace the empty spaces...

Anyway, Theres a wallpaper contest coming soon^^
I hope U guys can participate.^^

Cancel

alright rikka-san... :)
i'll try to be active....so sorry 'bout that...
btw, i don't know if i'll be able to go here next week...coz you see, exams will start next week on our school......sorry....

well....see ya next next week....
PS..congratz on being a part of the group staff.... :)

• Sep 22, 2006

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Cancel

Well, this probably sounds like an excuse, but I have been busy. I'll be sure to enter the contest if I have time (school's killing me) and I pretty much have the same problems with my two groups so I know how you guys feel..

Signature

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Cancel

Hmmmm I see, we've finally cracked down onto business. If you need any help with the purging, I am willing to help :D.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Cancel

congraulations Rikka-san for being part of the gruop staff
sorry i havn't been on since i have had stacks of homework which i have to get through :( i will try and become more active though XD im going to be off for a week though since im going to Switzerland!

• Sep 23, 2006
Cancel

I'm going to participate!
I've been away and had no computer, so I haven't been around for like a week O_O Sorrryyyyy.....

And congratz! I always love your layouts and everything ^^

SP1R1T

rogue

Cancel

im sry i havent been active the past 2-3 weeks bacause i lost internet access awhile ago. i fully understand your concern in this groups activity level. i will try as much as possible to stay active and up hold my responsibilities as a group member

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

• Sep 24, 2006

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Cancel

It's good to know that people are aware that our group is still active. I do think it's alright that the people that the members can't stay active because of life is fine with me ^^ I had to go to an army cadet camp this weekend XD Buahaha, it alright.. Anyways, I, and I think every other staff member of the group, thank everyone that makes an effort to stay active and participate in our group and group contests :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.