Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 problems with artistic level - Minitokyo

problems with artistic level

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

hello!...
i'm here because i've uploaded 3 wallpapers and received favs...but my artistic level is still in 0...and that is very important to me because i wanna join groups that only accept members with that...
please..if u know how to solve this problem...tell me...
:D

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Well, the artistic level is calculated by the amount of wallpaper and doujinshi's you submit since the time you joined MT. So you've submitted 3 wallpapers over the course of 24weeks...not so many for that period of time I think, that may be why it's still 0. I'm not for sure the exact equation for how it calculates it, but thats how it is figured roughly.

MMZero

MMZero

Maverick Hunter

I'm not too sure that's the answer Fluke, I've been here longer than her and made 3 walls as well, and I have an Artistic level.

~MMZero

Signature
Member of: Wings-Lovers

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Duh, I forgot the obvious part too...favorites and comments recieved on them also contribute to your artistic level...so the more fav's and comments you get the higher your artistic level would go.

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

but the problem is that i've received lots of favs...

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

actually the artistic level doesnt base on the time you're in MT but only in comments, favs/wall in average and all +__+
this should really be a bug +_+
i've seen some others members with arts but no artistic level
btw, as for me this is not something important since it has no use in participate in MT :) just a number +__+

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

it should be updating again =)

merged: 09-27-2006 ~ 04:31am
yup, refreshed your userpage a couple of times and its well above zero :)

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

hi....thanks to all the guys who helped me...my artistic level is ok now...and it's 37...arigato gozaimashite to all the people who helped me...^_^...ask me for help everytime u need...
have a nice day and take care...
gaby...^_~

erm so it was a bug? .... i also have the same problem... and my participation is also 0

merged: 09-27-2006 ~ 11:07am
Oh it finally appeared ^_^
Thank you!

Signature Image
Newbie at work
My Artworks: Haruhi's Busy Day At The Club & Suigintou

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.