Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bugs ><! - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Inuyasha-Fans-Group

page 1 of 1 8 total items

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

hello...as u can now...MT is full of bugs these days...and thanks to them we can't upload a layout...so until the bugs are gone we can't do anything about it or all the content un the group will be erased...in this time we will work hard to solve this problem and upload more things into the group...
have a nice day...best wishes...bye bye
^_^

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

thank you for the notice!^^
I'll be waiting^^

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Whatever you to, plz try and make sure the page loads quickly? The video doesn't seem to load autonomously which is nice, but it was a shot over my bow.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

hikaru02

^_^

It\'s okay. Take your time.. I don\'t really want to rush you, so if there\'s a problem i could always wait. Thanks for giving me a heads up notice. ;)

Anime Freakazoid

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

You are so right these last days I had problems being on MT.Two days ago,yesterday I didn't have any net connection I had problems in enetering this group!
I guess we have to wait for them to solve these problems!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

alright! Smash those little buggys

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

xPunkSangox

xPunkSangox

Kawaii Sakura

Take your time. =P

Jessenia

Jessenia

Inuyasha memiores

that the Information
i 'll keep it mind

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.