Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would girls go out if they are just asked to? - Minitokyo

Would girls go out if they are just asked to?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

i wanted to start this thread because i wanted to know if girls would go out with the boys the have a crush on only or would they too go out with boys that are decent like you dont like him but dont hate him.

h3ll0g00dby3

h3ll0g00dby3

Call and Return

if the girl's crush asks her out, then she would probably say yes... (probably). i think.

some girls i know r just really mean and even turn down their crushes. very mean.

Dance to the 7r4nc3!!
l337 4 l1f3!!
70741 pwn!!

Hell, the story of my life! Girls have kicked my butt so many times... and I\'m not that ugly, perhaps a little stupid, but not that much

There\'s the secret: DON\'T let HER NEVER EVER KNOW you have a CRUSH on HER

This is difficult, since women have an extraordinare sense to smell when somebody have a crush

If she already knopws, ignore her a few days and try to look \"interesting\"

A girl may think that if you have a crush on her, probably you\'re some kind of pervert, or a serial murderer, or worst: a losser.

If you don\'t look that desesperate, you\'ll have your date

Hope it helps :)

merged: 09-24-2006 ~ 01:00am
BE YOURSELF, just don\'t let her know about the crush

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by mireya2Hell, the story of my life! Girls have kicked my butt so many times... and I\'m not that ugly, perhaps a little stupid, but not that much

There\'s the secret: DON\'T let HER NEVER EVER KNOW you have a CRUSH on HER

This is difficult, since women have an extraordinare sense to smell when somebody have a crush

If she already knopws, ignore her a few days and try to look \"interesting\"

A girl may think that if you have a crush on her, probably you\'re some kind of pervert, or a serial murderer, or worst: a losser.

If you don\'t look that desesperate, you\'ll have your date

Hope it helps :)

merged: 09-24-2006 ~ 01:00am
BE YOURSELF, just don\'t let her know about the crush

that pretty much doesnt help anyone -_-;

but it all depends on what said girl is like and what your situation is between each other

Quote by mireya2A girl may think that if you have a crush on her, probably you\'re some kind of pervert, or a serial murderer, or worst: a losser.

just where did you get that idea from seriously?

you just gotta be lucky sometimes with crushes, some might be ones that turn out to just not like you at all, or already with/interested in someone else

and how is thinking someone a loser worse than being a serial murderer O_o;

My advice is to not make it apparent at first, or at least, just get to know her better (thats if you dont already) and if she shows interest then go ahead :D

Signature Image

It never hurts to ask, as long as you don't make a huge deal of it if she turns you down. Just act casual and give it a shot. If nothing else, most girls will respect that you actually had the guts to ask.

One thing to be aware of: if you have a crush on the girl you're asking out, DO NOT make any sort of big love confession when you first ask her out. It usually ends up making you look kind of creepy.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Since i am a girl, i know what it's like. But i haven't had a boyfriend yet. I am still waiting for the right guy. :D

Anyways, a girl would definitely go out with her crush. xD But if it's a guy that she doesn't hate not like, i don't think she'll go out with him. It depends on what the guy is like. That's my opinion.

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Quote by SweetGrlSince i am a girl, i know what it's like. But i haven't had a boyfriend yet. I am still waiting for the right guy. :D

Anyways, a girl would definitely go out with her crush. xD But if it's a guy that she doesn't hate not like, i don't think she'll go out with him. It depends on what the guy is like. That's my opinion.

So I was uh... wondering if you were busy tomorrow night...I uh wanted to know if you would like to go out for dinner with me...yeah

That's how I ask except don't do it online. Oh and SweetGrl I'm serious... o_0

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I KNOW that if you don't ask, you shall NOT receive. How would a girl know if you never ask? Body language? The way you say something? Maybe... everybody is different.

Girls love to play hard to get, yes, they do. You have to be persistent and just get to know the girl first. Things will lead the right way if you stay on good terms and then eventually when you're sure, just ask. It's simple...

other scenario: Don't ask a thing. Don't get a thing. Or get lucky by winning some lottery.

Ohh, and, girls love attention... give enough to keep them wanting more... they love to play too... everyone's human, just treat em like you'd wanna be treated.

I'm sure you know already, just reaffirming the facts. ^__^

tc

-repeat-

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Okay.. best advice in my opinion, and always works for both genders. GET TO KNOW THE PERSON BETTER FIRST. Start off as friends, that way you can know eachother\'s likes, dislikes, etc and figure out if they really are the right person for you. If you both like eachother a lot as friends, that can easily develop into something more. lol that was how it began for me. I\'m still with my bf. xD

If asked out by their crush, most definitly yes they will go out. But if it\'s just an okay sort of guy... we\'ll most likely say no. But again, the friend thing works. If you want to be with them but not make it so obvious they turn you down, get together with a bunch of friends and hang out.. haha my group does that all the time. ^^

this is the way I feel anyways...
if a guy tells me he has a crush on me or if he asks me out (and is being sincere). depending on the situation of course... I'd either be willing to go out with him, but if I had no feelings for him I'd have to be up front about it, it's just wrong to play on someones cords, they already put their heart on the table.

Life would be too easy if they all said yes.

i'm a girl, and it think it depends on who is asking.
in my opinion, i would automatically say no unless i know that person really well. i wouldn't want to go out with someone whom i don't know and just came out of the blue, it's just wrong. someone like your friend or best friend or whatever, i would consider the date a hang-out, unless that person asks to go steady, then it's completely different. if it's a different person, then i would tell him that we should start out as friends then work our way through. who knows?

the majority of girls in my school would say yes even if they don't know that person. and that just scares me. they're wasting they're life away for someone they don't even know, who knows what will happen to them? maybe they just got asked because they have something that that guy likes. i don't know, but this is just my opinion, don't blame me please DX.

I think i will la, no harm what, we can get fun with anyone not really need to be damn handsome or pretty...
Of cuz if i have crush on then i will not reject lol!

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

Actually I wouldn't, especially if i don't know the person well, might feel uncomfortable, hahax :) But if it's just like friends, why not :D Actually, I think hanging out in a group(not too big) is quite good actually, =] For crush, of course its a ok :) Definitely it depends on the situation. (; And the type of person you're going for :nya: I suggest you to get to know the person better first, and hang out in a group first :pacman:

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

If the girl is nice she'll agree, it depends on the person. I'm good friends with someone who's had a crush on me for a long time, but he knows the situation very well. When he told me, I didn't completely turn him down. Unless the guy is a real creep, I don't care, I don't want to be affiliated with those kind of people. No matter how handsome they are, I'll hang out with you if you're my kind of person.

You have to ask right though, or the girl might be too surprised, you have to take it slow.

Hmm. I'd only go out with someone that likes me for me or something. I don't have crushes on people anymore, I go for people that have crushes on me, then I know I have good chance but anyways. It would be stupid to go out with someone you don't "like like". But when someone has feelings for another the feelings are usually returned so there's not really a problem. Sorry if this doesn't really help much.

Depends...
Like me? I don't want a boyfriend, so someone like me will say no. =P

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I hope so (laughs).

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

-__- One time some random (and ugly btw, not that im mean and judgemental or anything) girl asked me for my phone number, and i turned her down. 5 minutes later all of my 'guy' friends are like "What the heck, you pervert?!" or something like that. Its sad what the media will do to what people think of relationships.

i would! jux give the boy a chance and see wat happens.......u never knoe u could actually fall for him!

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

it depends ^^ nice girls will go out with guys evn if they dont like them... they might also go out with the guy thinking that perhaps they will end up liking each other ^^ but... you nvr no until you try ne? ^^
m.i.a. ^^

just ask her out dude. if you waite or worse never ask her, than you might never know. just walk up and ask her if she wants to go see a movie or go grab a bite somewhere.

Siri

Siri

Suou

It really depends on the girl, so its probably abetter idea to get an idea of what she is like first. So probably the first step is be her friend first? At least you guys can be comfortable together and then you can suggest that you should go out more etc. The more you get to know her the better you should know how to act.

Either way its probably not a great idea to move TOO fast because that can just shock some girls into rejecting you because they havent thought over the situation properly even if they do like you.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

There's no trick to asking a girl out. Just "BE YOURSELF". We like that. Unless you're some perv that's whistling at us and telling us how great our butt looks. But then, I guess "some" girls like that. But yeah, just be yourself and relax. :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.