Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would girls go out if they are just asked to? - Minitokyo

Would girls go out if they are just asked to?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

I thought the reason why Ive never had a girlfriend was because I was an anime/manga freak who played Yu-Gi-Oh! in my spare time, but reciently I found out its just because of my apperance. WHAT A RELIEF! XD
Seriously though its never worked for me so its a tricky subject. But yeah, being yourself is the best option since if you arnt it wont workout in the end anyway (youll be found out eventually).

For everyone just ask him/her out if he/she says no it is not the end of the world.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Of course she wouldn't go out with anyone just because he asked her..any guy will tell you that..-_-

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.