Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ouran High School Host Club - second season? - Minitokyo

Ouran High School Host Club - second season?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

cherry-blossem

cherry-blossem

Tamaki Cheer

I was wondering if there is going to be a second season to Ouran High School Host Club? There were so rumors about this on YouTube. So I wanted to know if its true or not. I personally hope there will be XD even though my friend said if there is, there might be fillers, but fillers for Ouran wouldnt be that bad would they? x_x x_x

I would say that IF they made one 2nd season, it will only be released in a long time. Why? 'Cause the anime only left a few non animated chapters from all the manga. And knowing that the manga is released 1chapter/1month I wouldn't bet in a second season yet... give it a year or 2 :\

aikoyamada

aikoyamada

loyal Ouran Host Club fangirl

I agree. A second season would be nice, but it is highly unlikely, at least at this moment in time. Maybe in a few years they'll bring it back. Right now most of the chapters have been used, so there is little basis for a new season. Though I really want more Host Club. *clings to what she has*

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

To quote FROP:
"There has been no news of a second season and to be perfectly honest, I don't think there will be. Perhaps in the far, far, far future, but definitely not anytime soon. The anime caught up with some of the most recent manga chapters, and Hatori-sensei does not have enough content for an entire second season anyway.
So NO - there will not be a second season (not yet anyway). Please don't get your hopes up on seeing something anytime soon.
But don't be too sad! There's still the manga! And the manga is <3. It's currently ongoing with no end in sight (yet). So don't despair! Ouran still lives on in its original form!"

So the manga will continue for sometime, so maybe if they get enough material, there will be a second season? My heart is breaking just thinking about no more Ouran :(

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

I would like there to be a 2nd season even if its kinda gay how there is a lot of guys :)

cherry-blossem

cherry-blossem

Tamaki Cheer

My friend told me the other day that there might be one but not sure yet but if they have one it'll be a while till it comes out > < because Death Note might be airing and its going to be an ongoing anime > <

ok there most likely will be a second season because while death note is out they the mangas for OHSCH right? so after death note season 2? but death note is prolly a long anime so like after a year or 2 but i can wait that long for this anime =]

I'd love a second season for Ouran, but it's very unlikely to happen. Because, to quote Chloe-chan, there isn't enough content to create a second season...

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

This is one of those shows that had a great run and although I would love to see more crazy Ouran Host Club antics, I have to say that it's best they don't try to milk the series too much and possibly kill it.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

well it will be good to have another season of Ouran no ?

mistyXninja

mistyXninja

DN Angel<3

Yes..I agree with the people above me.But I do hope there will be a 2nd season.The show is good..! >^< Haha..Im going crazy thinking about the Host Club.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I highly doubt that there will be a second season, although I certainly won't mind if there was. Just look at other series for example: Inuyasha and Fruitsbasket. Both anime series had to stop because it caught up with the manga, and there are no plans as of yet to continue those two series. At least Ouran anime had a more conclusive ending...

It WOULD be nice to see a second season, but since there's not enough material to do this upon, it won't be happening anytime soon.

Hah, it looks like there'll be some competition for Haruhi between Kyouya and Tamaki maybe... just maybe, I'm hoping lol

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure it's over. It might be really popular like Furuba, but they won't continue it just because of that. Usually only mangas do that lol

second season would be great but cant see it happening for a while.... it was a great anime :)

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

not i dun think there will be one as the others have mentioned, it takes time to make a anime, and now they are still busy with the manga, and has been delayed for quite aqhile in my country they stoped at book 8, that is slow and the new one has not been released it was like few months ago, so no o dun think there will be a ouran season 2 though i really want one..! >.<

Signature Image

At the end of episode 26, Haruhi DID said something about the Host Club seeing you soon. And I heard that OHSHC second season will be release in the fall of 2007.

I think a second season would be really awesome but I agree it might be a while, but if it's 2007 that'd just be awesome! I just hope they get enough space so it's not a lot of filler if they do start it this fall.

I thought the first season had pretty good closure, but I want to see who Haruhi ends up with! I've read almost none of the manga, so there's always that...though I (think) I prefer the anime art.

Anyway, it'd be bad if they made a second season that killed it, you know. That happens sometimes...the 'second' can be ominous...

I hope there will be a 2nd season. Ouran is one of the animes that somewhat, makes me crack all by myself =D! Always cheers me up to watch it. If the 2nd season would be just fillers, I'd at least try one episode and see if it's any good =o Though, IF there will be a 2nd season, I hope that the anime wont turn into a non-stop anime >_> Anime that actually ends = wins! And as some people might think, sometimes a 2nd season ruins things x_x

I think there will be a second season because the manga is still in-progress... but I could be wrong...

Probably in 1 or 2 years. But I hope they make a second season it was so awesome.

i would like a second season of Ouran but i think it would take a loooooong time- the onlythe thing i can do now is hope and wait~~~^^

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

There is probably going to be a 2th season...because of all the sucess the series have...but not in a long time lol

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.