Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ouran High School Host Club - second season? - Minitokyo

Ouran High School Host Club - second season?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

mikora v

amm .. i dont think there's a second season. i looked it up at wikipedia ^^ hihi ^^V but i wish there is a second season :(

No second season= the sad truth.....
because the manga is finished~

HEHE xD

cherry12

love,hinata

man i wanna 2nd season! XD

did i change alittle?

I hope there is gonna be a season 2 too. It's the most entertaining anime i've watched for a while now. Plus the drawings are neat and well done ^^. Very popular where i live =P lets all cross our fingers ^^

I don't know. Ouran Host Club was amazing, yes, but what more could they do? Do you want a 12 episode series or 26? I think the show ended the best way possible. I haven't read the end of the manga, but we get a clear, dramatic conclusion with the anime style of the ending leading off into the future. It's a motif that shows end with loose ends because the producers want us to come up with the rest of it on our own. You'd lose that with a second series.

sooooooo . . . . . . . is there a second season?

No... Season two was not relesed but there is a petition on it...

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

i dont think so coz its already ended TT^TT

but if there is.......*bwahaha*

MEH WANNA WATCHY XD XD XD

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

haih...me wanna watch too~~~~me wanna noe who will be with Haruhi~~~~

uhhh nice i hope for this 2nd sesason *-* (si tan solo hubiera visto la primera) learning manga... calm uf calm >_<

It would be nice, but I'm not sure if I'd watch it (I'm scared it may ruin it). Though, sorry to break it to you, the petition people have been signing won't do anything. And, most likely, neither will it being really popular. If they want to make another season with the time and the money, they will (more likely of helping than the petition would everyone sending in thousands of dollars, though like that'll happen). I'm not saying people watching it won't help, but tons of animes are popular, but they weren't made into new seasons. Also, if it were to come out in 2007, that would be in Japan, so people (like me) who live in America will have to wait for it to be subbed. But don't get your hopes up~

I hope they make a second season ..

so is their going to be second season i loved the first now the second? let's hope there will be one coming out in the fall! that would be so kool! i love the season . any one really know when it will be out!

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

what a second one omg omg is it in manga or anime?

meh wanna XD

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

As much as i would like a second season there wont be one :(

A seasong 2! Yiiipieeyy! if it comes! >_<! i will looking forward to it!

xerox2seft

xerox2seft

Mr. Monkeyman

i really hope that there would be a second season...but suppose that wouldn't be anytime soon considering the manga's length at the moment.

Signature
I WANNA SAVE THE NINTH DIMENSION!

duwah

duwah

I hope there will be a second season of Ouran. It's fun watching that anime! XD

[url =http://japaneselover.minitokyo.net/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]
FinalFantasyFans

I really don't think that a 2nd season would ruin the anime. This is the best anime ever and if there will be a 2nd season it must be as funny as the first! but even if it sucks comparing with the first season I want to watch it anyway.

Keep hoping that there will be a second season!

i hope so! but i doubt that it'll come out any time soon...

I WILL LOVE THAT THERE WOULD BE A SECOND SEASON BUT WITH A LITTLE BIT MORE OF DRAMA AND ROMANCE AND A GOOD ENDING

As much as I would want a second season... it would suck because Honey and Mori were seniors, therefore would be off to college.

a second ouran would be fun^^ i would love to look at it even if it was fillers >_<

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.