Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ouran High School Host Club - second season? - Minitokyo

Ouran High School Host Club - second season?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

yhat's sounds interesting. that woul i really look up to.

Mamoru Mono Nado Nai

i owuld love for there to be a second season! Win for more Takeshi!

I wish that a 2nd season come out quickly, this is one of my favorite animes (and clearly one of the best in overall)

it would be soo nice to have a second season :D

yeah... time will only tell! but i can't wait that long! I'm curious who'd Haruhi will end up with, but I'm guessing it will be the lead character (a.k.a. Tamaki)

WOOHT a second season Now I am going to watch the first one again

yeah this year I doubt it... -_-'

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

i hope so >.<!
yay XD

Signature

i hope there is a second season for ouran high school!

A second season of ouran high school! That would be fantastic! The ending of the first season left me hanging and somewhat dissatisfied. I believe a second season could definitely cure that. :)

infiniterising

infiniterising

Cosplay extraordinaire

I wonder if they'll use stuff from the manga?

"Individuals who make their abodes in the vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrous projectiles."

Well.. i read somewhere on a website (official like thing something like thoses interview anime site like things) but i dont think their wil lbe one now... it seems unlikely..

merged: 09-28-2007 ~ 11:15pm
feonateresa: what makes u say that for? it wasent near the summer the end of the series, plus at the start of the manga it said that they dont swap grades for that reason.

and in the manga their in school still to.

it would be fun if it came a second seasong!>_< we can always hope on the best!^^

Chikaru-chan

Chikaru-chan

ex nihilo nihil fit

I want 2 second Ouran High School Host Club! ^^
I belive!

"I believe there is another world waiting for us.
A better world.
And I'll be waiting for you there."
Signature Image

From what I read on various anime websites supposedly there will be a second season of Ouran that will air in Japan fall 2008.

Maybe there will be a second season but there's nothing we can say yet until the official website announce it. ^-^'

i don't think that it there would be one....cos the manga its up to its 10th volume and some things from the anime haven't taken place yet.........and i think that the anime became so that would promote the manga......just like Fruits basket.....

I've seen the anime and read some of the manga and the anime has episodes that goes up to about Volume9 .... It sometimes does only one chapter in a volume for an episode .... but yeah .... if there is going to be a second season it's going to take a VERY long time .... -_-

OOOH I REALLLLY WANT THERE TO BE A SECOND SEASON! But I looked it up in some places and they said that there probably wasn't going to be a second season. Like at the fan site "For Richer or Poorer" it said that it is very unlikely there is going to be a second season. They said the same thing about Fruits Basket... If there is a second season (WHICH I REALLY HOPE THERE IS COZ THIS SERIES ROX) then it won't be for a while... I will have to settle with the manga for now...

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

havent u seen the ending? it's impossible for them making the 2nd seasons.. i think

Signature

What about the ending.. Its diffinetly not impossible. And i hear the manga is still going so i hope the second season comes out soon.

I WOULD LOVE IF THERE WAS A SECOND SEASON! YAY!

many people ( including me ) is very looking forward for the season 2 ... but i don think that will be a season 2 ... so , i put all my HOPE on the Special A. Student XD the anime will be airing soon ... may be by May , and i hope that this anime will bring us a new life ^^

OMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.