Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ouran High School Host Club - second season? - Minitokyo

Ouran High School Host Club - second season?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

that would be great there would be XD

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

yeah! i really want a s.s for high school host club!

Niko-chan

Niko-chan

Writer

If there will be a second season, I hope it'll be a better one and one that'll stick more to the story. I'd love to see more of the Twins development like they have in the manga. Its always good to see your favorite characters develop. =]

That would be great if there will be 2nd season 'cuz I really love Ouran. My favorite characters there are the twins, takashi and the cute guy that is like a child.. that's honey-senpai.. but if there will be a second season, it'll take a long time. But I can wait. I'm so addictes to that anime.. Really.. I even watched it more than 10 times, i think. But I've watched it so many many times.

it'll be cool if there's a second season for ouran hs host club. but doesn't seem very likely. the first season aired and ended in 2006 i think...and nothing like ovas or any news of a sequel were released after the anime ended....that's just my opinion though. i mean nodame aired and ended last year and already this year there's news of it having a sequel out soon. and TCR, the first season aired and ended in 2005 season two in 2006 plus a movie then in 2007/08 the ova came out. so yeah...it doesn't seem very likely that a second season will be released....but then i don't know for sure so i'm still kind of hopeful.

yeap i think it will be a 2nd season

eva1224

eva

I HOPE SO

well I will welcome anymore continuation from the first season. Never regret watching this series.

I hope there will be, since the first season only shows the first half of the story and the manga is still ongoing. Maybe they'll wait till the manga is completed?

i haven't read the manga yet. but it seems to me that apart from the humour/comedy, there's nothing much to continue about though...

purple2blew

purple2blew

Oneesama.x

I REEEEEEEEALLY hope there's a second season to Ouran High School Host Club! That anime was hilarious! & from what I know... the manga still continued when the anime stopped, soo... ahem* THEY SHOULD CONTINUE IT!

i HOPE they will...but... i THINK they won't

Hawkenn

Hawkenn

Hopeless Sentouki

I'd be wonderful a second season!
But I'm not so sure if this is really gonna happen...
I think it should have already happened. Something like that.

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

wats this about a second season!?!?! o_0
That would be cool, I loved the series and always hoped they would make a second season (however if they screw it up, they better be prepared for an army of fangirls/boys storming their studio and rioting :D ) JK but alot of people woould probably be dissapointed if the second season wasn't as good as the first.

A moment bound in eternity.

I hope there will be..I love the series!XD

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

If I were them, I'll wait until the series ends before continue making the second season. I prefer if Haruhi and Tamaki relationship reach their conclusion before continuing with original make-up stories.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

I hope there will come one. i have heard of others that they think it will come a second. i hope it will!

i hope T.T

A second season would be incredible! (but I don't think that's possible)

I hope there will be another season

i think thats wonderful but maybe in the future...

2nd...But i think it may not as good as the 1st~because the quality of the 1st is too good
But I will look forward for it

i hope there will be!

I cannot believe it!

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.