Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ouran High School Host Club - second season? - Minitokyo

Ouran High School Host Club - second season?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

yeah
I want it too
I love this comedy anime

Why would there be a second season? They ended the school year! Mori and Hunny wouldn't be in the Host Club anymore, since they're third year students (mind you, third year in Japan is equilvalent to a Senior here in the States)

It would be great if there could be a second season one day. Ouran is one of my favorite animes.

it would be great if there is second season for ouran high school host club! I want to watch!

Sashinka

Sashinka

Eu estarei sempre com voce ?

thats would be awesome =]
because this anime is comedy XD

1234567890qaz

1234567890qaz

Opening The Wings Of Hope

i really want to see more of ouran it was such a good series

Signature Image
"One guy's killed for killing another and then he's killed for killing him. How is that kind of twisted thinking ever gonna bring us peace?" -Cagalli

I hope there will be a second season! >_<

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

I dont really wish for a second season after what Aruterasu said ..=P

Quote by AruterasuWhy would there be a second season? They ended the school year! Mori and Hunny wouldn't be in the Host Club anymore, since they're third year students (mind you, third year in Japan is equilvalent to a Senior here in the States)

But i DO wish tat they at least make a special or a movie about what happened after teh first season ..like a summer vacation may be fun to see~~xD X-P

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

AllBlacks

AllBlacks

Otaku

I agree with raysgirl20032000.

Ouran was a great anime to watch - it was really a ROTFL anime. But from the way the manga is actually heading, I think it would be difficult to plan a second season until the manga is over. But a special OVA would be love!

I'd love for there to be a season 2. This is a really popular anime and manga, so I am betting that there will be a season 2 and 3. I've got my fingers crossed.

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Hmm.. I'd also love to see a new season. Yes, they stopped in third year, but this would be a great time to see them introduce more "stereotypical" but totally lovable characters. We've seen loli, quiet and shy type, mischievous and calculating, etc, but there's always room for a "really bad" character or maybe even a new girl. We've seen Haruhi and we know her inside out, but what about a love rival of some sort?

alienfirst

Ninja Panda

Aw man, that's a hard choice. I just started watching this anime (yeah, I know, late), and I love it, but sometimes things just need to be let be so they can stay awesome and not be ground into the dirt.

I hope so. If there was a 2nd season many fans would surely look forward to it just like myself!

There's definitely more materials that can be made into a second season.

merged: 11-23-2009 ~ 01:30am
Oh, and the manga's far beyond the anime. The anime has to catch up!

Second season would be great !

Quote by IdXProbably in 1 or 2 years. But I hope they make a second season it was so awesome.

>.> Still not here yet. The ending for Ouran sucked so bad, it just ended all of the sudden and I felt no closure. A second season would be nice, or maybe an OVA :3

-beep beep-

I hope they do second season. Mango is not so good as anime in this case IMHO :(

cool...cant wait for second season if have!

does anyone know how popular the series was in Japan? ... that might have something to do with it developing enough for a second season.

i pray! i wish they do!

Hmm... I want a second season~ Since, I haven't caught up to the manga yet, so, I can just watch it XP

omg i heard its coming out soon but im not too sure but i think their making it at the moment so i hope it comes out becuz im dying to seeing it :)

Manga not end.
???? ?????? ?????!

i hope theres a second season

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 128 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.