Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DESPERATELY NEED TRINITY BLOOD OST HELP. - Minitokyo

DESPERATELY NEED TRINITY BLOOD OST HELP.

Tagged under Trinity Blood

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Ok, to anyone who can help me out, I'll be forever in your debt. There's a piece of music in Trinity Blood (so far in the three episodes of the dub I've seen on adult swim, it's been in the first two episodes) that I can't find for the life of me. I supposedly downloaded the "whole" soundtrack, but the one track I really wanted, the one I mentioned, isn't on it. To describe it, it starts out with just violins, then a sweet techno beat gets thrown in. You first hear it immediately after Abel realizes the missile is behind the Tristan in episode 1. Can somebody, ANYBODY tell me what this piece of music is called and/or where I can download it? I NEED IT. MORE THAN YOU KNOW.

those are not violins but violonchelos, give me couple of hours and i'll give u a name and a link. glad i can help

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

You are not to request links to downloadable content that may infringe laws, nor are you to provide them, if your going to give a name and link feel free to but PM it, please don't have it be seen in public.

Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.