Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach-Central Banner Contest! - Minitokyo

Bleach-Central Banner Contest!

Group announcement by Bleach-Central

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

Hi everyone! :)
As you can see, Bleach-Central hasn't had any official banners yet, those banners I made are just temporary. To keep members stay active and make this group becomes more interesting, Dianas nee-chan and I decided to throw a banner contest. So, here are the rules:

1.Size: 250x60 pixels
2.Resolution: 300 pixels
3.Format: JEPG or GIF
4.Theme: Whichever theme is fine but make the banners look "Mystical" For example, a "fighting mood" would be great!
5.Scan: Any Bleach scans, as long as it's original (not a wallpaper)
6.All banners must have borders (just to make them look nicer!)
7.Deadline: October 28, 2006 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
The contest starts today! (Whichever timezone you're in, it starts today)

All members and staff are allowed to participate. I or Di nee-chan will select 3 top banners and make them official. The winners will be posted on Bleach-Central and there will be certificates as well. The certificates will be made by me and you'll see what they look like when you win ;)
That's it! The rules are simple and a banner is not so hard to do either. This contest is to make members become more active. We now have 165 members but there haven't been any contests so far so I guess you guys must have been bored to death. Oh well, good luck to all of you who will participate. It's ok if you don't participate but COME ON!, a banner is not so hard to do, right? Try to have fun and enjoy the contest.

Send your banners to Me and I'll post them on the group's content. Once again, good luck to all of you! ^^

Your admin,
Machika

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

My, that's a small size. o_0

Well, I'll try hard to make a good banner. :)

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

Yes, it is a small size, ember-san! ^^
I love small things :D

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I would participate except for the fact that I am completely computer illiterate when it comes to wallies/sigs/avatars/etc... ^_^' So I'll just have to settle for seeing the winning entries at the end! Good luck everyone! XD

Signature Image

crap// the timing is bad D: I can't participate in so many at once too T-T *bites* (*W*)

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

great idea Machi dear..now our members will be a little more active ;) and use they imagination and skils
i`m sheur that members will try theyr best
and i was thinking of partecipateing too :D to feel the competition
#smiles#

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

Well I'll try to make a banner but no promises anymore. Lately I've said I'm going to do something and I don't have the time. XD But maybe...

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I'm glad everyone is excited about this! It's ok if you don't have time. Take your time, you have a month until the due day so don't worry ;)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.