Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Give some comment pls - Minitokyo

Give some comment pls

page 1 of 1 10 total items

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m165/CyberGame/Thedayturntopinks.jpg
eh has done another work but i not so sure need to edit anything pls give some comment ^^

made some update ^^

ok now first i use the white colour bg but Chloe-chan give me some ideal of making it into pink and i not sure which is better pls help me choose 1 of them thx T_T

ok now i did some updates ^^

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

so bright!... oh... the outline is so smoth... too smoth... nice effects arounfd the image. try another colours.

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The extraction is ok, but I'm not so sure about the blurry hair stuff behind her. While the bg is cute, I think a softer pink color would go better, since she's all pink.
Also, remember that all wallpapers must be 1024 by 768 or higher. MT doesn't accept 800 by 600 anymore.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

its is 1024 by 768

I agree with chloe-chan a softer pink would do better, also the text needs to seperate itself more from the background so that u dont have too try to figure out what its saying. Keep it up

ok i will do 1 more edit and c how ^^

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

It's cute, but I think its a little cluttered :O Maybe if you remove some of the birds and bubbles?

Signature

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

I would have to agree with sacredsky, the background is a bit too clutterred. It distracts the eye from the scan which should be the main focus of the wallie. Try to make it a little more simple. Maybe considder using a gradient that runs from pink to white instead of the solid pink background? Keep up the good work.

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Nice picture but the colour of background need to be soft and not too bright.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

TOOO much pink oh and your name stands out too much. You had best include you email and your ****.minitokyo.net. Black strips on top and bottom would make this easier

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.