Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Describe your best friend! - Minitokyo

Describe your best friend!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Serpentin

Serpentin

Kimi Sai Ireba!!!

What's your best friend like? how long have you been friends with them? How close are you guys? Do you think you'll still be friends in 5 years time?

ephemeral-perpetuity

ephemeral-perpetuity

.:*:. e!ngheL .:*:.

Well my bestfriend? hmm.. she's really nice.. caring.. c0ncerned.. friendly.. and happy! :) we had been friends since gade 5.. and became best friends.. but we g0t seperated when i was grade six.. back then i didnt really now what real friends are.. and when i remembered taht i said were n0t really best friends.. i hated my self.. but she didint.. s0 i really regret saying that.. probably because i was s0 confused.. i lost many friends.. they left.. and didnt b0ther t0 call me or anything..s0 now its different.. i understand what friendship means.. :) and i am happy t0 have found a true bestfriend like her..:) we g0t reunited when i was in 3rd year and g0t close when i was in 3rd yr HS.. n0w im in college.. but she didnt enter colleg because of financial pr0blems.. but were still young.. she's still 16 or 15.. :)

i guess s0.. i mean we still keep contact even th0ugh i'm very busy at my college life.. and i'm planning to visit her on my sem-break.. :)

well.. h0w about you? :)

Serpentin

Serpentin

Kimi Sai Ireba!!!

me? well my best friends, I have two because I'm really close to both of them but I don't want to chose because that's not what real friends do. My first friend is really nice. We've known each other since Grade 4. She's so sweet and we became friends because we had loads of things in common and we both stood up for what we believed in and that's what made us who we are.

My second friend, I've known him since Grade 6. He was a exchange student and he just came along and he came up to me and said wanna be friends? I know it's a bit straight forward but I thought it was nice. When we met each other we just clicked together. I've not really argued with them or anything, I wouldn't say I'm a push over but we have our turns and we say what we say and we accept who we are, I think that's what makes us that close.

ephemeral-perpetuity

ephemeral-perpetuity

.:*:. e!ngheL .:*:.

w0w.. your friendship st0ry is really nice.. :) yeah y0ure right... you d0nt have t0 ch0se.. :) because it d0esnt matter h0w many friends y0u have.. as long as they are true, real and g0od friends.. wh0 will always be there f0r you.. :)

I got..2 best friends..ones arrogant..stubborn..but depends on me..and i can be around her all the time and feel comfortable and confident in what i tell her..
The other one is very sweet, generous, listens, always sympathises when ever something even little goes wrong for me..i donno..i like having two..contrasting ones..coz my moods swing.

\(^o^)/

me and best friends were friends since 6th grade cuz she used to live in california but then she moved to georgia and thats how we met....so then in seventh grade we had no classes together so we kinda split but then 8th we came friends again then in 9th grade we made it official that we were best friends....and til today here we are.........(i heart her so much) well my best friend is very nice, we do everything together, im realli glad i met sumone like her....i wouldn't be who i am without her....and of course we'll be best friends forever and ever....but she might move bakk to california cuz she misses being up there but i jux want whats best for her.........

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

My best friend is a really sweet and crazy girl, and we've been friends for like... 9 years now, I think. We had the same English tutor, so we got to know each other easily (and our moms had worked at the same place :) ). My other friend (yeah, I have two XD) is at another school, and I haven't seen her for quite a while. I miss her so much - she's nice, crazy and full of energy XD I know both of them are there for me if I need them and I am there for them :)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

And my best friend, well, I think she's very pretty and extremely kind! When I was in grade 5, we met and became close friend! I have not seen her since I was grade 6. I thought of her, but I didn't know whether she misses me or not. I was very upset. Fortunately, I got her nick and chat with her! I was very happy. But recently she has not been online. I think she has to learn hard so I don't call her >.<

merged: 09-26-2006 ~ 09:51pm
You can't imagine how kind she was. She often helped me solving every problems. When i was sad, she came and told me that it was no use to cry. She gave me everything I need, told me the way to get every I want. She treated me as her younger sister. She taught me how to behave in friendship. I learned how to say "Sorry" when I make my friend sad. She was the first one that I really said sorry to. And I learned how to comfort someone when they cry, I knew how to heal the broken heart. I had happy time.

I don't really have best friends...I don't even really have close friends. I mean I have a lot of friends that I do stuff with, but there aren't any where I can just open up and say exactly how I feel to.

I have a few people I would consider best friends... I kinda flock from one person to the next, since I go to a different school, yet still keep my old friends, and have different friends in different classes... >_>

1. Uptight, nervous, not very confident, athletic.
2. Total homophobe, dorky, tries too hard to be cool.
3. Stubborn, sarcastic, narrow-minded, silly.
4. Sadistic, random, procrastinator.
5. Studious, nerdy, overachiever, environmentalist.

They all make my life happier.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

I got 3 best friends well not best friends more of brothers..we known each other for at least 6 -7 years. see each other basicly everyday and alwasy there for each other (including fights or family problems)

- one is.. funny never sad, listener, honest , caring and protective.

- the other is...emotional (not emo) , crazy , honest, kind and serious.

- last but not least .. lazy at the same time fit and active , BIG listener , kind and honest

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Well, my best friend is:
-businesslike
-agressive
-smart
-talkative
-feminine
-competitive
-aware
-down-to-earth
-Bleach fanatic
-workaholic

Generally has the same qualities as me, except I'm a Naruto fanatic, not Bleach. And I'm thinking we'll probably be friends after five years. Whenever I call for a quick question for homework we end up talking for over an hour about what types of people pissed us off.

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Haha my best friend... the two persona i like about him... poetic and eccentric... well we have been friends since primary school... i still remember the first time we got closer was when i was hiding behind the school yard... and he suddenly pop up (he was a prefect) and instead of the usual check up we just sat there and talk nonsense.... *whackshead* oh yea i was suppose to descibe him...

Well as you know being poetic he was so into literature... i find him well-mannered and very motivated when it comes to something he wants... he was practically the only one at that time whom i would have told him my deepest secret or bad deeds without being malign at or irk...

9 years has past...Iand find myself fortunate to have a friend like him ^_^

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

my best friend is very kind, friendly, caring and very pretty. we became best friends in our second year of high school. we did everything together, talked to each other about everything and always came to each other first with a problem or secret. we were like sisters, it lasted 2 years then she started worrying about her looks and became interested in lads. she now has knew friends and we hardly ever talk to each other, shes become full of herself and really paranoid, apparently im not worthy or pretty enought o hang out with her... ah well, ive got better friends now XD

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

My best friends vary, yes I have more than one.

1. girl - analytical, creative, smart, likes a schedule, likes to know what to expect, very compassionate, also emotional, feels more with the heart rather than thinks with the mind if a mind/heart was brewed, beautiful outside and in, deep, caring, true to self and my closest best friend of over a year.

2. guy - analytical, logical, smart, loves to argue, philosophically, true to self, deep thinker, very methodical, loves to learn how things work, thinks more rather than relying on his emotions for answers, but is aware of the role and sometimes uses them for re-inforcement of conclusions, and my best friend since 5+ years.

3. another guy - changing from sad, depressed, and negative to something else in a religious sense, philosophical, analytical, emotional, bases decisions on feelings, funny in a grotesque sense, uses charisma to advantage, meaning can be fake when needed or give a false face, searching for meaning in life, mellow, and a close friend of 4+ years.

4. one more guy - emotional, yet once cooled off, realizes and analyzes self and other's actions, afraid of being backstabbed or attacked in a coversive way, paranoid of others negative actions and repercusions towards him, very methodical, practical, work-a-holic, horny, yet faithful, puts a good attitude toward everything, but often can seem a false person, stubburn, like to control situation, and a friend of over a year that I sometimes wish would just chill out, relax, and not be so needy or bossy, then we could be closer.

5. a used to be ex-best guy friend - what happened you ask? military and marriage, moved away and we don't spend as much time together. we grew up together and spent a lot of childhood days hanging out and discovering the world, sharing everything together, the best and worst of times. we still talk but not as often, things changed.

The winds of time tend to change things physically, but the winds of time also change people internally. You beg the question of foresight, I doubt many of us can see into the future. Thus, I humbly answer with an "I don't know!"

-repeat-

heero12

heero12

the fallen

My best friend is a great guy to hang out with. Its cool just to have someone who is easy to just sit around and talk to for hours about stuff that really doesnt matter. Hes into alot of the same stuff as me so I think thats why we are able to spend so much time together and not get bored. Hes also one of those people that I think alot of and that I can really admire as a person.

no regrets for a believer

he's a cool dude. we usually want to do the same things. we've been best buds for around 3 years. yeah, i think me and by bud will still be friends after 5 years. =)

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

he's silent to strangers or people he usually don't talk to like adults, my parents...
but around classmates and me he is quite himself...
he is nice and still skilled in some things...
well i cant really describe him...
but to me he just feels to me like a best friend....

Meow~

NaklsonofNakkl

NaklsonofNakkl

Unforgiven Monster

my Best Friend is someone who i can rely on no matter what problem i have. I can come to her with a situation and she can help and vise versa. Honestly, she helps me deal with problems that i myself wouldn't be able to face alone, it is like having two of me's only with different ideas and different experiences ^_^

If you need me, just send me a msg, I'll reply ASAP ^_^

"Describe your best friend!" ? ...that would mean me starting to describe myself lol

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

she's crazy and gets angry often - she's funny. it's about 2 years since we were best friends. she's also crazy about Saint Seiya so when she talks to be about Saint seiya i would just be the one who listens to her cus i never watch Saint seiya~ ^^

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

annoying irritating excruciatingly stubborn but is there when u need serious help with stuff and can be reliable

My Best Friend? I recently lost her... Because of some guy... We're best friends, she really sweet, caring, funny and really active... One time, she brought me to the school clinic when we were having a band practice... I was sick and I forced myself to practice as the parade was nearing. At that point, I nearly fainted and she was so worried... she said that my face was so red, and I was burning hot as my fever was raising to around 50 degrees celcius... We know each other very well than our own brothers and sisters. Yet, how did it turn out bad? It's really a long story, Try to look for my thread "Feel in Love with your Best Friend" it's under LOve, Friends & Family... You cant miss it...

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

mine was only last year,during sec1. she's always been there for me,as i am for her. and i cant really keep anything from her cuz we've been so close. so practically everything i do,is with her. and if she doesnt come for a day in sch,i'll be like worried like shit...
she's kinda hyper like me,and is like,we're about the same chracters.
:)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.