Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Describe your best friend! - Minitokyo

Describe your best friend!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

my best friend... well... to be true (and short)... he my total opposite... at least in interests...

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

I've known my best friend since the 2nd grade...but we got separated at the 6th grade..and well, back togather again at the 7th grade...lol
Well, she;s nice, crazy sometimes, love anime, supportive, caring, not scared of speaking her mind out...
We've made a promise with each other that when we grow up we;ll open an animation studio together...lol

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

i got 2 best friends...

they are both blond and blue eyes, they are funny cause when they are together they flame each other for fun
they care about me and i care about them,
they always assist me on hard situations and problems as i do too
they are smart and always helpfull
one day i was sick on my bed
they left the school for only to see me how am i doing.. ;/
i hope i wont loose them like i lost my last friends 5years ago....and finish the university with them

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

my best friends were always there for me when i needed them. they shared what i shared; a good heart. they become so realiable that i'm honored to have them as best friends :D

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.