Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trouble in Gallery Submissions... - Minitokyo

Trouble in Gallery Submissions...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I did a little poking around the first page and didn't see anything that seemed to correspond with my problem; if I missed the topic, sorry. I'm feeling pretty sick right now, and so I'm not really in the mood to do hardcore searching through the forum.

I first noticed this with my own latest submission, but, after doing a little poking around, it seems as though it's occuring with most of the more recent submissions. The view page of these submissions seems to be frozen at a point not long after the submission; from what I can tell, around an hour or less; and nothing on these pages seems to be updating, even though notifs of their change in real time are still being posted. As an example, my latest wallpaper was submitted around 15 or 16 hours ago, and it's still showing as having been submitted 1 hour, 3 minutes ago. The number of views and downloads hasn't changed on the page since last night, despite having checked in on it a few times since then, myself; and the number of favorites is marked as 0, though I've received notifs for two favorites since then. I've tried viewing my wallpaper, and some of the others that I've noticed with the same problem, in multiple very solid, high-performing browsers, and I get the same result.

I can't speak for any other submitters, but the only thing that I can think of that I may have done that may have influenced this is that, right around the time that it became frozen, I updated the wallpaper--I'd originally forgotten to put credit in the wallpaper itself, and so I uploaded the corrected version around an hour after I had originally loaded it. Though when I click on the thumbnail, the updated wallpaper appears no matter what the browser, in some browsers the thumbnail appears updated, while in others it doesn't.

Just to let you know, I've only checked the recent submissions in anime wallpapers, and no other category. Here is the link to my wallpaper's view page (http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/253644/) and the two other wallpapers that I've checked so far (http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/253756/) (http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/253744/).

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Yeah, I had this problem too. I'm not really in the mood for messing around with buggy stuff. I deleted my wallpaper, I might submit it tomorrow and hope it won't be frozen. The notif for a favourite did show up as far as I'm concerned. But it was stuck at 1min submitted, and it was like 30 mins ago I submitted it. I even updated my browser to see if that was the problem, in IE I think it showed up relatively correct.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Yeah, I've had that problem too, but usually after an unknown period of time the favs shows up again. I get the feeling the favs are registering, just not on the actual wall itself for reasons unknown...

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I have this problem: I receive a notification that someone added my scan to his Favs or that someone wrote a comment but I can't see it directly. I can see it after I write a comment on my own scan. :\ So I always write comments on my own scans and delete them. If I don't do this I can't read some of the comments or can't see the full "Favored by" list.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

It works just fine for me: after I make a fav, it is immediately displayed on the right (after a refresh).

so when you comment on some gallery item, your comment doesnt show up at all?
and when you fav something, the fav doesnt show up at all under 'people who have favved this item'?

merged: 09-27-2006 ~ 03:50am
the statistics could be behind though, thats correct.

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I checked back again just now, and the problem has persisted for this entire time. It's now been nearly thirty-eight hours since I submitted the wallpaper in question, and it still shows all the same stats as it did an hour afterward. I even tried emptying the cache and refreshing to see if that helped at all, but nothing's worked thus far.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Baloo

Baloo

.:Burnin:.

I have the same problem too... and it's really annoying. The statistics refreshed tough, when i made a comment on my own wall, but now i cant delete or edit that comment.

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

im aktually having trouble in posting in threads.... is that only me?
m.i.a.

money21

money21

BEHOLD

I'm miffed cuz I can't upload any of my scans(and yes,it's MY fanart!).I'm a restricted member so maybe that's it,I'm not sure.But will this restriction thing ever end?I'm sooo tired of it!I wanna upload my fanart!I'd probably get more comments here then I would on any of my other userpages!(seriously)PLZ HELP ME OUT HERE!

AH!A WALKING BEAN!

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Money21 - your account is restricted for uploading material that is against the policy, ie rips. Under the restriction you can no longer submit any material directly to the galleries, this measure is because you recently broke the rules twice and restriction will ensure you wont break it again and be banned. If you wish to submit fanart that you have personally made then I suggest you submit them in the Anime Pictures Dump for now until you eventually get unrestricted.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

I don't know why the two images i have submited have been put under quarentine.
I think my computer is clean of virus, so the images too.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

That wasn't the appropriate place to put that and if you want to know a little bit more about what quarantine is maybe you should PM me..... Closed.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.