Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Fear Easy? - Minitokyo

Do You Fear Easy?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

http://jackson22.googlepages.com/home

Urban legends are fun. Will you be spooked? Angrily skeptical? Amused? Bored? Please post your reactions. Reactions are fascinating.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

the painting looks nice, but there's something about that expression that's kinda creepy, it does look like she's staring into your soul... it kinda gives me the shivers after a while, maybe because the eyes are so vivid and bright..

LOL that picture looks funny.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

thats a kinda cool picture, the girl, she seems to have some dark rings around her eyes but it doesnt scare me, anyway i like it, look like she's staring into your soul, i also read and liked the text about the picture written below it.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

She looks likeshe'd spring outta the computer screen and slit your throat or something. She's not scary just really creepy!

Doesn't scare me. The picture is very well done though. As for the rings that might show up is due to the coloring in the picture. With any picture the more you look at it the more things you're going to see.

INSANITY: We keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results.

What is fear? That girl looks like someone I could date.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

spooky my a**...maybe you have to see the actual painting to experience the ghost story, but the girl is pretty ...the human mind is flawed, maybe seeing such beauty and talent makes one hallucinate...loooooooools

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Sorry, I don't believe in stuff like that. The girl in the picture was pretty though, and I admit the eyes, there was somethin about it that didnt want me to look away, but other then that, I dont believe stuff like that.

i must say that the person who made the picture is skillful... the picture have some sort of 3D effect to it.. the girl seems to be "popping out" of the screen..

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.