Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Magic Knight? - Minitokyo

Favourite Magic Knight?

Tagged under Magic Knight Rayearth

Favourite Magic Knight

Hikaru
7 votes
Umi
8 votes
Fuu
6 votes
All of the above
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hikaru? Umi? Fuu? Out of the three magic knights, which one would be your all time favourite?

For me, my all time favourite of the magic knights is definitely Umi. I adore her personality (it makes me giggle when I see her in "chibi" form) and she is the most gorgeous-looking of the three knights. Her battle attire is extremely dashing and really stands out from all the others (especially in the final stage when she wears it while fighting on board her mashin, Selece).

mintytwinblademaiden

mintytwinblademaiden

swords love me

My favorite is Hikaru because of her spirit. She tries till the end and always tries to the be the best that she can be, I admire her determination.

Aspiring teen fiction author

I like Umi in addition to her beauty she grows and overcomes her problems and shows a strong character despite her weaknesses

Hikaru definitely. She is the cutest!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Writing a name down isn't very "in-depth." Please create threads that elicits more substantive posts.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.