Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think money not enough ? - Minitokyo

Do you think money not enough ?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

I dont think almost all here will say ' I have enough money'.
I think many peoples want more and more money,right ?

So how your opinion ? Enough money ? ? ? OX

I say screw money. It makes even the nicest of people turn into bad people. I hate it. If I didn't need money to survive, then I wouldn't even bother trying to get some.

MichaelW

MichaelW

Kazuma Ryou

As long as I work full time, I have enough money. (The problem is when I don't!)

My flatmate of course is the opposite, she isn't happy unless she's got more money than sense... (Approximately

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i only want as much as i need for bills and food.. ya know basic survival.

other than that money is a pain..

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by Aoshi101I say screw money. It makes even the nicest of people turn into bad people. I hate it. If I didn't need money to survive, then I wouldn't even bother trying to get some.

This is true, most rich people are so stuck up and unpleasant to be around.

I'm happy if I have enough money to buy a house and keep a family for my future. That is all, food, shelter and clothes. Of course the occassional gifts to yourself. I'm not aiming to be rich, I save a lot though. We all need money unfortunately to live in society.

Concerning money, it's a shame the richest countries can't help out the poorer ones more, we're all too occuppied with oil and political matter, yeesh.

I think that most people want more than what they have. So even if they reach the wealth they have wanted, they aren't really satisfied. Moreover, it's also seen as a really good thing to "succeed" (even if that way, you ruin legally people, you are seen as a great people... sick society values).

If money is used as a tool for home, security, food etc, I think it's normal. But to get richer just for the sake to be richer... -_-

Since I'm a long way to have my home... I don't think I have enough money. :p

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

as long as i have just a bit more to live off, i'll be happy. but at the moment, everybit that i can save is for something in the near future that'll help me in some way.

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Quote by LonelyFriendI dont think almost all here will say ' I have enough money'.
I think many peoples want more and more money,right ?

Yes I have enough money.
Unfortunantely, most people want more and more and are never satisfy by what they have, regardless of how much money they have.

Quote by Aoshi101I say screw money. It makes even the nicest of people turn into bad people. I hate it. If I didn't need money to survive, then I wouldn't even bother trying to get some.

That were you are wrong my dear clod.
Money is nothing more than a tool, a tool that is exchange to acquire what you want.
Blame not the money, only the human who spirit is too feeble and turns into a "bad person".

Quote by BlkLotusother than that money is a pain..

Please explain how is it a "pain".

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Unfortunately, i see people generally turn bad when they get more money. They just want more and start comparing with other people......
I wish i had money to help people but food comes first.

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

We need to learn to view money in a equilibrate view, though we're always feeling that there's not enough money. The problem is, I think, that we get to much things to buy on our heads...
We need to be careful not to suffer ebcuase of money or material things, we need to be controlled.
I'm kinda happy with money I got...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Here is one of my favorite quotes
"When you know you have enough, then you are truly rich"
Or something like that

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Quote by Yu-huang

That were you are wrong my dear clod.
Money is nothing more than a tool, a tool that is exchange to acquire what you want.
Blame not the money, only the human who spirit is too feeble and turns into a "bad person".

Even though it is the humans to blame.... money is still the catalyst of the problem... and that is what i think Aoshi is trying to say... that no matter how good or nice you are, the temptation of money and getting richer than you are can bring even the most nicest people go crazy and desperate for it... which is sadly happening quite often these days...

For me money has quite little value to me although i had greed on it before... with it you can buy anything with it without a blink of an eye... untill i one incident that occur to me changed my view... ill wont go in detail but this person got into so much into debt untill he had to declare bankrupt and his wife divorce with him... he was then sick with depression... that is when i thought is money really that worth?

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Its a sad fact but on the question if money's worth; it has got to be a yes. There is no denying that we need money in order to survive. But of course there is that fine line between the need of money and the wanton of money.

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Quote by asinineEven though it is the humans to blame.... money is still the catalyst of the problem... and that is what i think Aoshi is trying to say... that no matter how good or nice you are, the temptation of money and getting richer than you are can bring even the most nicest people go crazy and desperate for it... which is sadly happening quite often these days...

You say that even the nicest person (people) go crazy for it. Then, does that mean I'm not a normal person?
Never have I felt greed or tempted by money. Material stuff is the least significant thing for me, and therfore, I never feel the compulsion to have more.

Quote by asinineFor me money has quite little value to me although i had greed on it before... with it you can buy anything with it without a blink of an eye... untill i one incident that occur to me changed my view... ill wont go in detail but this person got into so much into debt untill he had to declare bankrupt and his wife divorce with him... he was then sick with depression... that is when i thought is money really that worth?

Greed will imprison us all.
Misuse of anything will be one's downfall.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

pentsive

pentsive

Rawr

I think that i only need enough money to get by. I don't need no fancy mansion or ferrari to drive around to show people i'm "cool". There are a lot of things that i want but they are pretty expensive but i can get by them. I want an iPod but i don't want to shell out 300 on one. I think i'll stick with my little mp3 player until i feel the time is right to get one. I'll look at the stars for the answers there :D

Down it Down!

i knoe! money isn't everything.....but we have to have it to survive............

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

well, the more money the better. i wish i could say things like, you can have fun without money. example: i like to hang out with my friends, go out etc... well using the car you will need money, for gas etc...and you can't just say well then walk, which would be a long walk. money is a necessity, the more the better.

Digi-Charat-Princess

Digi-Charat-Princess

Im your DiGi princess!!

helll no give me money and im a happy girl.

Signature Image

"enough money"? there is no such thing. the more money the better.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

i dont hav money..my parents have it ^^
they give me as much as they want
n i always havta say 'hey, enough, those r enough ! '
my parents want me to be happy bcoz of the money they giv me, but i dont think im happy enough..just with money? -_
if u do, then poor u XD

"When you know you have enough, then you are truly rich"

it will be my fav quote too ;p

Signature

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

ah i need money i'm a poor college student and i'm taking loans to pay for school. how's that. yes i need money sadly enough.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.