Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would happen if Assasin Was Summoned by a Magician? - Minitokyo

What would happen if Assasin Was Summoned by a Magician?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I started wondering this since I remember him saying that the amount of mana he has is limited because he got summoned by Caster, another Servant. So, if he was summoned by a proper Master (a normal Magician), what would have happened? Maybe he could have been able to execute his special attack more times than he actually has, or maybe he could have been able to last more and win the war... what do you think?

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Huh?
what are talking about?

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

Ryukon

Ryukon

Ankoku

Huhhhhhhh?! Are u talking about some game here? or am I missing something...

Renton x Eureka 4 Ever
Signature
Proud Member Of The Gekkostate And Tsubasa

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

You may want to mention that you are talking about Fate/Stay Night (or that's what I'm assuming)...

Signature Image

If he had been summoned properly his mana would probably be higher, allowing him to remain tangible throughout the duration of the War rather than vanishing halfway. His strength, speed, and other physical attributes would probably increase as well. Logically his Tsubame Geishi (the Swallow Cut attack) would be executed more quickly and more forcefully as a result.

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Quote by auel1124I started wondering this since I remember him saying that the amount of mana he has is limited because he got summoned by Caster, another Servant. So, if he was summoned by a proper Master (a normal Magician), what would have happened? Maybe he could have been able to execute his special attack more times than he actually has, or maybe he could have been able to last more and win the war... what do you think?

Yea it is good to mention which anime you talking about and make us dig our brains out X-P

About your theory.... i cut it short to avoid spoilers... the answer is yes he would be more capacitated and most likely win the war... but that was also the reason why he was not summoned as you mentioned... and lol we wont be sitting here watching that anime XD

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

fact: he would probably be wiped out anyways. Not by shiro and saber. maybe by caster or berserker?

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

Quote by ether92Huh?
what are talking about?

OX
I am sorry, my english is not that well and I forgot to tell everybody that I am talking about Fate Stay Night, I thought that being in that froum was already clear of which anime I was talking about OX

Sorry again :sweat:

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Fate Stay Night I suppose. I haven't played the game, but I've read up on the story. If you didn't know, the game consists of three seperate storylines. You need to play all three to fully understand everything. Playing just one storyline will give you a decent story, but with alot of gaps. The anime only followed the first storyline, called FATE, and as you can see, there were a hundred unsolved mysteries. Who was Rider's real identity? More notably, who the hell was Archer? btw, Archer's identity is one of the coolest twists in the story.

But anyhow, in one of the storylines, Assassin was summoned by a true magician. In this storyline, he was called True Assassin, to show that he's different from the Assassin of the original storyline. But he wasn't the same hero as Assassin. He was alot more powerful (I recall he eliminated some of the heroes before Saber even met them). If you want to read up more on that and everything else, go here. It's an awesome site, and gives information on almost everything to do with FSN.

But I assume your question refers to what would happen if Assassin (not the class but the hero itself) was summoned by a true magician. First off, it's impossible, seeing as the hero in question is (apparently) only a fictional hero. As a result, even if he was summoned by a true magician, in my opinion he would be at the same power level, as his abilities are already at their limit when he was summoned by Caster. But if you ignored that, then Espada's post would seem likely. At the least, Tsubame Gaeshi would have been more effective, rather than be beaten by Saber not even using her Noble Phantasm.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Quote by kyokujitsu

But I assume your question refers to what would happen if Assassin (not the class but the hero itself) was summoned by a true magician. First off, it's impossible, seeing as the hero in question is (apparently) only a fictional hero. As a result, even if he was summoned by a true magician, in my opinion he would be at the same power level, as his abilities are already at their limit when he was summoned by Caster. But if you ignored that, then Espada's post would seem likely. At the least, Tsubame Gaeshi would have been more effective, rather than be beaten by Saber not even using her Noble Phantasm.

Well she just want our views if it was possible to summon as mentioned ^_^

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

Hasuke

Hasuke

Type-Moon Tard

if assassin was summoned by a real magus and not a servant, he would not have been Sasaki Kojiro. Instead, it would have been one of the Hassans. Hassan Sabbah is the True Assassin in fate/stay night. He was a middle eastern assassin clan leader, and every time a new leader rose in the clan, they would adopt the name Hassan.

In any grail war, when a magus summons Assassin, no matter WHAT, they recieve Hassan as their servant. Sasaki Kojiro isn't even classified as a heroic spirit, he was summoned by fluke, if I remember right.

In fact in the Fate/Stay Night prequel, Fate/Zero, Kotomine Kirei's servant is Assassin class, and as such, he has five different Hassans as his servant(s).

So to get to the point, if A true blue magician summoned Assassin, it wouldn't have been Sasaki Kojiro.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please do not bump old threads especially if they have already been answered.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.