Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How would you like to spend your friday's and weekends night - Minitokyo

How would you like to spend your friday's and weekends night

How do you like to spend you friday and saturdays nights?

Go on a Date?
8 votes
Play Video games?
9 votes
Watch Anime and Read Mangas?
13 votes
Have sex?
6 votes
Other if other please tell us?
15 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Well I assume dates would be better if one had a boyfriend. XD Though I must say I love bowling and put put golfing, that'd be fun. Otherwise good old hanging out with friends watching anime and reading manga is what I do.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I read mangas.. Even re-reading them occasionally..
If not just listen to the radio and enjoy a peaceful, relaxing evening..
Or like now.. using the computer.. :)

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

is this a what you want to do or what you normally do thread?...because if I had a choice I think I would want to be with a girl who understands me for me and loves me for who I am and on a friday/saturday we would just hang out and do things together...but as of now seeing how much of a social life I have remaining (not by choice) I pretty much just end up staying home and watching anime and reading manga...not that its a problem by any means its just...I wish I could actually do something different for once..with friends =\

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

go on a date...you can do all of those things if you so choose...but if we're talking what we usually do, that would be draw,( and other forms of art as well), and get on the computer of course :)

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I'm perfectly fine with just staying at home and reading books. I don't have anyone or anything to do with or without so I just go online and read. :) It's a nice relaxing thing to do after you've had a whole week of school. :) An outing with my family is always a bit hectic but it's one of those few days where I can spend it with my family.

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

Quote: go on a date...you can do all of those things if you so choose...but if we're talking what we usually do, that would be draw,( and other forms of art as well), and get on the computer of course

It's like...

"I'd trade my girlfriend any day for a new computer.

Nah, just kidding of course.

I don't need a new computer..."

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

usually drawing ......watching t.v.....dunno....i dont have much hobbies

~LoVeYlOvEy~

i like to spend my weekends hanging out with my friends. and maybe watching a little anime.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

the options amused me, actually, but I had to choose "other" because depending on what's going on, I'm watching Anime and/or reading Manga, but I'm also spending time with my family, watching horseraces on TV, drawing, or studying.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Well I dont actually like dates, as in one-on-one. I'd prefer group dates, like window-shopping, eat all the ice-cream in the mall, etc. Or maybe justs stay at home and draw, sing, watch animes or jap dramas, etc. ^^

uyo

uyo

yihsieh

Roam the city looking for adventures with my friends. In fact, it is quite fun exploring abandoned houses, construction sites, go on the high way...etc. at very late night.
Other than that, I really enjoy watching anime at late nights, and Friday nights are good times for that.
However, I voted for having sex, because that is very exciting too.
I guess as long as it is not work or boring sitting around stuff, I am fine with it.

Usually I'm hanging out with my friends, talking about games, anime, and stuff (or maybe playing fighting games like KOF)

Well if I'm not hanging out with my friends somewhere (depends on my mood mostly), then I'm usually home doing whatever I feel relaxed doing (playing videogames mostly, or sometimes watching anime - lately I haven't been watching as much as I used to... something broke I guess ^^' )
All the better if my family is away (happens quite often, almost every 2nd week). Then I don't have to tolerate their sometimes annoying presence.

I have classes for Saturday so my Fridays are still composed of studying... bummer.. :(

but after my Saturday class, I go and hang out with my friends sometimes or stay home and relax after a long school week.. :)

Sunday is when I go out with my boyfriend :D and when its already approaching night I'm already into studying again to be ready for Monday school.. huhu..

myangelnoli

myangelnoli

-aLone and Away from you

i love this person more than anime and manga, but anime and manga would be my second choice. so i would choose to go on a date with that person. hehe

I watch anime and read manga since i am still single! sometimes I hang out with my friends or play games!

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Hmm... I just like to have a calm weekend with anime, manga, games and sometimes being with friends (that will say if they got time). If I could, I would sit in my room with a computer and... yeah, you know, download stuff :P (wont say more XD). But I cant (meh >.<), dont got a computer with internet XP

Signature Image

well, i'd finish work at school, go home with my best friends (either person's houses would do, haha make it like a routine a different one each week) and then just spend time together doing anything

read, listen to music, make music, chat, play games, whatever, the point is we can do anything, and in upmost comfort, HAH!

yeah, perfect end to a week of hard work

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

Friday afternoons, I am completely screwed! So I don't normally feel like going out.

My idea of a great Friday night is Chinese take-away, then having a cuddle with a lover in a hammock while just watching and listening to the rain. (It doesn't rain much where I live though...oh well, this is a fantasy, so it doesn't matter)

In reality, I like to play games. A LOT! So I'll stay up and FRAG! Hehehehehehehehehehehe XD

(Though I really need to put that fantasy on my 'to-do' list... *writes in list* ....Hmmm, I also have "Make love in the rain" so that could work! *swoon*)

Though Saturday, it would be fun to go out for dinner with some friends or just the two. Catch a movie or some anime. Then when we get home and we're alone, do something intimate and pleasurable (Like a massage or...use your imagination).

Or just frag some more if I'm alone.

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

Whatever can take my mind off everthing else. Usually, theres nothing that can do that, so I end up not doing anything because Im not in the mood. I just... sit.

Work sucks. Dont do it kids. Think about your futures :D

i'll usually chill and mellow out for awhile in my room watching movies, with pipe in hand, then later on my friends n' i go out and party or just do whatever's on the brain...and if i so will it, i can go out on a date anywhere with anyone of my choosing, preferably with a hot chik...boyfriend/girlfriend are for suckers....and other times i'm playing games in my room or reading/writing, i don't really have anything i wanna do, just do whatever comes to mind.

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

I like anime and manga and have a social life. And study. And work. Trust me, there is space for everything in life. Just because you have social life,doesn't mean you are forbidden of enjoying anime and manga.. and vice-versa.
This saturday I'll go to a club and dance, but could be going to a cinema with my friends, or make popcorn and watch a movie at TV... anything is fine, since it's what you like to do and to be close to people you like.

Zyndarius

Zyndarius

Sage of the Five Paths

Well, many of the options posted cathed my attention, like palying video games, having sex with my girlfriend obviously i am not a "bitch" eventhough i am a man xD. or maybe staying in a party, but sometimes it is not possible because of several reasons but that must not make us sad, there is a time for everything ^^.

"Every spilled tear, feeds the roots, of a tree which the heavens will reach."

i normally play tennis or bowl during weekends

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.