Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Online Games, Anyone? - Minitokyo

Online Games, Anyone?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 139 total items

Destrado

*Loves to bite*

I used to play a lot of MMORPG's, but, eventully those got too popular and got crowded by idiots. When all the interaction you get with others players is "Heal plz", you know it's time to move to another game.

Destrado

*Loves to bite*

I used to play a lot of MMORPG's, but, eventully those got too popular and got crowded by idiots. When all the interaction you get with others players is "Heal plz", you know it's time to move to another game.

Only online games I play is xbox live. My gamertag is Earlee. I play Rainbow Six 3, Ninja Gaiden, Tenchu: Return from Darkness, Mech Assault, and XIII on there.

Signature

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

RO is a fav to alot of pplz aye?

Kei- yeah i play gunbound too hehe

Destrado- With the popular games, i usually get told off if i dont do what my team mate says hmmm....and teased hehe... *sobs*sobs

Quote by xandman i love Unreal Tournament 2004...... *droool* ...if any girls in and playin' then i'll fortunately become a show off..... arrgrh.

I wonder if you'll be able to tell the difference hehe... wouldnt want anything that happened to Anj happening in UT kayakyak* XD

Signature Image

Hmm..
Ragnarok Online
Survival Project
Gunbound
Tales Weaver

now waiting for Rose Online XD

Yune

Yune

Sounds like Korean-made eh

Signature Image

RewYnd

RewYnd

Still Waiting...

Some of the Online games that I have played would be:
EverQuest
- which was completely addicting the first time it came out. It was seriously hard NOT to play.
Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Outcast
- This game was fun to play with as well as play with mods and hacks.
Quake 3
- Once again another addicting shooter game.

Signature
We may be miles apart, but our hearts are still one
I'll be waiting for you, to continue what we have begun

Warcraft III
Starcraft
Lineage II
World of Warcraft
Everquest aka Evercrack
Diablo II
Counterstrike
Homeworld
Call of Duty
Battlefield 1942
Gunbound

The only game I will play now is World of Warcraft but its still not out yet!!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Quote by YuneI wonder if you'll be able to tell the difference hehe... wouldnt want anything that happened to Anj happening in UT kayakyak*

i promise someday........ when i say that, i mean ... about a few hundred years from now aye? ^_^'
i promise someday..... i'll do nothing. as always.

but man, i can't tell the difference in ut2004, so i don't care.... but i feel pretty sorry for the one with a female avatar playin' it. Why? F R A G G E D :D got that? hehe...

Signature

Katarina

Neko no Megami

RO. Evil as it can be sometimes, it gets addicting. Though that whole new spawn thing is agitating as all balls. >.> @ Hunter Flies in Geffen 1

Life is pain.

Quote by FrostHearti rarely play anymore online games except when my friends ask me too... the attitudes of the people playing most online games just disgust me and spoils the mood.. T.T

Yea, you have my backing in those. It really shits you out when some players do what they want and they don't care about other people's feelings. Perhaps you might meet a few great people but mostly are 'stupid' people who just wants to be king and pwnz the whole lot.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Ragnarok online
wolfstein: enemy territory
survival project
counterstrike
quake3
never winter nights
sacred
Call Of Duty + united offensive
unreal tournament 2003/2004

Signature

Yune

Yune

StabZ Xandy*....OVERKILL XD XD

Quote by loongz

Quote by FrostHearti rarely play anymore online games except when my friends ask me too... the attitudes of the people playing most online games just disgust me and spoils the mood.. T.T

Yea, you have my backing in those. It really shits you out when some players do what they want and they don't care about other people's feelings. Perhaps you might meet a few great people but mostly are 'stupid' people who just wants to be king and pwnz the whole lot.

haha yup yup......the ones ive met are ff fans hehe surprisingly..heh....

yeah.....ive met such...such......yeah you know kinda peepZ...it aint nice........*sobz

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i don't want to be king and pwnz alot, i want to be god and pwnz alot.... but the difference between me and them is that I know .......... ... *distracted by Yune's chest-section* @_@ No, i'm just kiddin' man! ^_^' heh...

well, anyway, those kind of people think they're something right.... well, let them think they're all superior yeah? and let them realise they're not. :D

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Ragnarok Online (still play)
Gunbound
Survival Project
Quake 3
Unreal Torny 2004

Yune

Yune

Id really like it if they brag on and put people down....and id come in and wipe the smile of their face *grinZ* teehee*

wheres yah eye wander eh wen yah talk to me Xandy :hmpf: ^_^'

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha... i love that kinda stuff aye? Showing who's the real goddess..... i mean, god ^_^'

when i talk to you, my eyes w....... *distracted* @_@

Signature

Yune

Yune

it feels very good when yah playing and someone makes such disturbing remarks....and then you pwn them and *ta-daH* XD XD

........ :hmpf: :hmpf: ~___~ '

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah... it's called proudness and superiorness yeah? :D ...and to mention, godness... hehe

@_@ @_@ .....

Signature

I have no money to play all the ones that wanted to play so ...PristonTale and Ragnarok Online

FPS: - Medal of honor, Halo, Call of Duty, UT2004
Strategy games: - Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo 2, World of Warcraft
Others: -tic-tac-toe !!!!lol!!!

Yune

Yune

PT hey now ive tried that b4...and a bit of Surp' XD .....but not too well to judge it hehe ^_^'
whaaa Onime!! u got WoW koo0L yeah? yeah?

proudness and superiorness?....oh i see ok...man and i thought i was something better yeah? ^_^'

Signature Image

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

RO! Enemy Territory! ( www.zero-effect.net my Clan! :D)

Meet me on Xfire ! user id: refu

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

Yune

Yune

haah..too bad i dont have RO yeah? ^_^'

Signature Image

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 139 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.