Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ecchi is it so bad - Minitokyo

ecchi is it so bad

Tagged under DearS

is ecchi bad

yes
14 votes
no
124 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Ecchi isn't really bad, but in some series it just doesn't work.
I'm meaning with series that would otherwise have a very powerful story, but can't be taken seriously because the girls are dressed like prostitutes. Like Bakuretsu Tenshi, and Daphne in the Brilliant Blue.
In other series, ones that are primarily comedy and stuff, then its fine with having ecchi.

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

I think that, with th Ecchi Club being the largest group on MT, the answer should be obvious...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

comzcat

comzcat

Love ecchi related things

:nya: thanks yahh all

jake09valencor

jake09valencor

Learning tO Fly !

ecchi givs u the further look into adulthood for those growing teens which is veri essiential to become an adult urself.

i don't mean it's veri good to watch too much ecchi.... but at least it giv those young teens some idea about wat life is in the near future ;p

Signature Image

ecchi rules Girls bravo 4ever!

love ecchi and hentai

i didn't knew what ecchi meant until i was curious about what anime was under a wallie categorised as Unknown Ecchi. I couldn't find out what that anime was of course cos it didn't even exsist! Then i search around and found out some obscene pics b4 i finally knew what ecchi was..

comzcat

comzcat

Love ecchi related things

ecchi rocks

I think that ecchi adds a bit of interest to the story. It catches the attention of people(like myself) and makes them more enticed by the story. Its gives you a nice sort of feeling, at least i get that feeling..

I don't find it bad, just when there is a panty shot in every stinking scene it cuts to! But other then that, I'm fine with it and it doesnt bother me, bugs me when it's all the time, but not every time.

I see nothing wrong with ecchi....actaully i feel its a good thing ...a very good thing

Even if it is sexual most of the time I think that most ecchi art looks really nice. The way its made it just looks smooth and curvy and pleasing to the eye. The colors and stuff and even the expressions on the characters face looks relaxing.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

dun't take away my ecchiz...

Signature

ecchi is awesome ITS THE BEST ART OUT THER LOL

I don't see it as being bad, but as being humorous.

XAL

GeogenetiX

maybe, maybe not, that is up to who likes it and who doesn't, in the end wether it's good or bad, it doesn't matter because it will not change anyone's opinion

i am sorry

heero12

heero12

the fallen

I think it depends on what you define ecchi as. If you are talking about ecchi as it is in anime I think it can take away from a story, point in c ase agent aika ( not that there was much of a story). as far as art goes though ecchi is oftentimes beautifully rendered. Another case point would be art from yukirin, some of it is ecchi but it is gorgeous work.

no regrets for a believer

Ecchi is practically an art! Is it bad that girls in real life hike their skirts up? Is it bad that the advertisement today uses mature and erotic themes or beautiful and partially exposed women to persuade us into buying their merchandise? If anything, Ecchi isn't bad, in fact, it's really good! Ecchi is a selling point and mangakas who can really draw a seductive or perverted scene well can often become very famous

e.g. futari H, love hina and mahou sensei negima!

Ecchi is a sell point!

ecchi is great, it adds lots of humor to anime

Signature

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

Yes
What? Ecchi is good! i love ecchi.
but hentai, i don't realy like them. (uh! is that true...)

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

For me ecchi does bad at all

Yea, it also depends oh what Ecchi you see. Some is called Ecchi simply because it doesn't seem to fit anything else, or someone was uncreative. Ecchi is anime just to a more sexual extent. Does that make it for perverts? Is it wrong? Well, you can probably guess what I am going to say: NO. It is just anime that includes a little more of a certain factor into anime (which we already know what it is...). What you are probably referring to is Hentai, which is mistakenly called Ecchi because people want it to sell, but Hentai has no plot and is just wrong. Hentai-Bad Ecchi-Good.

I see nothing wrong with ecchi. If ecchi is really bad than how come Japan excel in producing anime and manga that has ecchi contents? If a person find it offensive than then don't look/read it. Simple as that.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by asinineWell Ecchi does not = hentai....
Ecchi is just pictures of female anime characters... so why should it be bad? although some might stand in such provocative and sexual manner.... there are a larger few that are just anime images for us to see.... and Ecchi's purpose is to be attractive and artisticly made for other anime lovers to see.. thus it tends to look abit implicit..

Exactly could've said it better myself.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.