Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ecchi is it so bad - Minitokyo

ecchi is it so bad

Tagged under DearS

is ecchi bad

yes
14 votes
no
124 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

i dont think that ecchi is bad...we live with it...and if someone thinks its bad they should become a nun, priest or something like that....

Ecchi is nice, its not hentai, hentai can be disgusting sometimes, ecchi is more like some fanservice, thats always nice.

Ecchi a good combination with anime as a comedy though
It only becomes bad when some perv thinks some nasty thought on it.......

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

lol echhi is good for body and mind^^
ecchi FTW!

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Ecchi for me is the eye candy to release my tension to the real world. Ecchi will rock your world!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

abm5

I do not believe that ecchi is bad, seems to me that it is a new form of artistic expression of this globalized time :)

En spanish / en espa

NO!
Ecchi is very good, one of my favorite styles!

I think it's natural thou.

BladeSummers

BladeSummers

One Winged Angel

Ecchi-No
Hentai-Yes
Yuri-No
Yoai-F.U.C.K. off with that!

i dont think there is anything wrong with ecchi. ecchi is a kind of art to me. i like ecchi arts actually, some are rili beautiful i can say.

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Well, if it's too much, it can get annoying...
I still don't get the idea of the fun point in seeing all that panty shots...

I don't mind ecchi, but I don't like it if it's not necessary, since it could make some people think bad over anime (not me though)

Quote by solidvanzEcchi for me is the eye candy to release my tension to the real world.

I have to agree that it is eye-candy. Guys are always attracted to something (male or female.) Now for us Hetrosexuals, looking at a really nice figure (of a girl) and feeling attracted is natural because of hormones.
For instance, some guys like to look at a girls butt. Why? Because it's something that attracts the males. Like peacocks and their feathers. (Ok, it's a guy showing it's rear-end to a girl, but girls look at the same place too.)

I like Ecchi. Ecchi + humour is a winning combo with me, as we always get the guys ending up seeing the knuckle side of a fist.
Just remember everyone. Don't get too obsessed with Ecchi. You want to go for the real thing at some time you know. ;)

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Ecchi is not bad at all, of course people will say something if see you watching that, but HECK, who cares?
but people will say something even worse if see you watching yaoi.....that just plain suck!
not good,
not good at all,
to hell with that!

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

for me it is not because ecchi for me is also some kind of comedy and it is not hentai anyway

TestTubeBaby

TestTubeBaby

Baby Bunny

hentai invites u to the dirty sex, while ecchi... from my point of view, to the innocent sex lol
anyway ecchi is not bad

Dude... there is nothing wrong with ecchi. It's like softcore and it isn't Hentai. It's just in such a provocative state or manner that hentai would be what I would consider.... random sex?
Take a look at art, if you see some of the art forms that have some sort of nudity in sculptures or pieces of art or even literature, it's not pron or anything. It's art. An expression of one's viewpoints and even stand on reality.

I'm even reading a manga called "Futari Ecchi". As said in the manga, this is not "Hentai" but "ero-manga" for the thinking mind. It truly is for the thinking mind cause when I read this I was surprised that this was like... a Karma Sutra (is that spelled right?) in a manga form. Plus, it's very educational and a fun to read.

It's natural to go and look at ecchi photos or poses or others forms of art containing ecchi because that would express or even mean to say that your not scared of who you are and you can express your sexuality (for others to a certain extent) and know that you well are thinking sexually. I believe there was an expression or a quote from Futari Ecchi that for men, they think about sex a lot more than women usually do because of the wiring of the brain or something like and it's completly normal. I think we think about sex about every 10-15 minutes? I'll have to look this up again sometime, although the statistic may be old....

Plus I kinda think that ecchi is well... more passive then say "hentai" where it could be just like rough *** and all that good stuff. Ecchi is as a said before a work of art and can be taken very emotionally if need be. People don't need to be freaked about their own sexuality it's normal.

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

ecchi is god, end of story

Signature

Ecchi is very good, is so neceary than respir

Quote by BladeSummersEcchi-No
Hentai-Yes
Yuri-No
Yoai-F.U.C.K. off with that!

Wow. So you would immediately discriminate others just because their views are different from yours? What's wrong with yaoi? Just because some people like guy x guy doesn't mean that it merits a reaction like yours, I myself not being too keen on yaoi.

Ecchi, well it may be certainly pleasing to many guys (and girls), I believe that it, in essence, is kinda wrong. You want panties or what not, go find a bf/gf that can keep you company.

AnimeDaisuki

AnimeDaisuki

Wings of Destiny

Mmm...ecchi is sooooo deliciously awesome ! =3

I mean ,it's suggestive yet it isn't hentai !

To quote a friend of mine :

"Ecchi nano wai ikenai tooimasu !" <3

I'm in your forum , lurkin' in ur posts~ =^w^=

ecchi 4 lyfe

Quote by AnimeDaisuki"Ecchi nano wai ikenai tooimasu !" <3

Sorry but... what's that!?!?!? o_0

;)

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

I enjoy ecchi as much as i enjoy any other form of art, haha, but hentai makes me sick, the violence and abuse are uncalled for

Signature

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.